Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Justyna said:
Hi! I've got PPR e-mail this morning. My time-line:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 8, 2015.
Medical request Dec 11
Medical results have been received. Dec 18
We sent you correspondence on January 11, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
DM March 07 2016
PPR March 08 2016

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE:):)
APRIL APPLICANTS-IT WILL BE GOOD MONTH FOR YOU!!:) ;D :D ;)
Wow!!! congratulations!!! im April 21applicant hope to get this week...i had additional document too last jan.18 after that no updates.... did u sent out your additional documents thru mail? or email?

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
ness12 said:
Wow!!! congratulations!!! im April 21applicant hope to get this week...i had additional document too last jan.18 after that no updates.... did u sent out your additional documents thru mail? or email?
Ness,we have the exact same timeline.Asked for additional document on Jan 18,submited online on Jan 20.

bobyhazzaz

Jan 15, 2015
Dear harma & Others,

I am Saskatchewan pnp applicant 2015.my passport expire on November 2016.i renew the passport or anything suggest me.still
no PPR mail.medical done by almost 08 month. given below my timeline ECAS shows below.
Visa office-Manila
1.we received your application April 26,2015
2.we start processing your application June 15,2015
3.we sent you correspondence on July 26 2015
4.Medical results have been received

Please give valuable reply for my passport if i raise Manila CSE for passport renew.

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
kye said:
Ness,we have the exact same timeline.Asked for additional document on Jan 18,submited online on Jan 20.
Sweet!! ours will be very soon now

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
ness12 said:
They asked you for additional documents even after medical?

What kind of additional documents did they ask for?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
PMC89 said:
They asked you for additional documents even after medical?

What kind of additional documents did they ask for?
My view:
I believe the medical requests are all automatic batch emails and they verify for many after 5-6 months mainly on the schedule A forms. I dont think they even start on eligibility (or finish eligibility verification) till MR email.

We saw many Apr, May applications verification of PCC, Medical and Schedule A requests in Jan and Feb. Recently they issued few PCC and schedule A verification requests for June ones. So not surprised with that.

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
bobyhazzaz said:
Dear harma & Others,

I am Saskatchewan pnp applicant 2015.my passport expire on November 2016.i renew the passport or anything suggest me.still
no PPR mail.medical done by almost 08 month. given below my timeline ECAS shows below.
Visa office-Manila
1.we received your application April 26,2015
2.we start processing your application June 15,2015
3.we sent you correspondence on July 26 2015
4.Medical results have been received

Please give valuable reply for my passport if i raise Manila CSE for passport renew.

Below is quoted from my PPR letter

"You should ensure that everyone in your family has a passport valid for a minimum of twelve (12) months from the date you submit your passport(s). If any of the passports will expire soon, it is in your best interest to obtain new or updated passports to ensure your permanent resident visas are issued with maximum validity."

So, in your case I think
1. It is better now to renew passport
2. After getting new passport, keep VO updated by sending them a CSE via online or email. Here is the email address of Manila VO MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Good luck!

Obonken

Nov 26, 2015
harirajmohan said:
My view:
I believe the medical requests are all automatic batch emails and they verify for many after 5-6 months mainly on the schedule A forms. I dont think they even start on eligibility (or finish eligibility verification) till MR email.

We saw many Apr, May applications verification of PCC, Medical and Schedule A requests in Jan and Feb. Recently they issued few PCC and schedule A verification requests for June ones. So not surprised with that.
That is possible, but, from a workflow point of view, is totally wrong.. As I wrote in another post it seems that CIC works randomly..
Talking about the PNP stream process, from a workflow point of view the right thing to do should be:

1) Evaluation of the eligibility --> if the applicant is not eligible why let him wait or spend money or waste operator's time to process somebody that is not eligible?
2) criminality / security --> once a person is defined eligible --> background check
3) medical checks --> if everything is good from a background check --> medical
4) DM

Anyway, even with this order, the process is still wrong. A correct process, for inland applicants, should be:

1) The Province / Territory evaluates does the check for criminality, security, and medicals (why approve the sponsorship if somebody is a criminal / has problem? )
2) CIC check what the province said, update the criminality record and, in case, asks for new exams or documents
3) CIC issue the PR

According to the results of the gcms notes submitted here there is no order...it means that clearly the process is not defined and is left to the single officer...

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Obonken said:
That is possible, but, from a workflow point of view, is totally wrong.. As I wrote in another post it seems that CIC works randomly..
Talking about the PNP stream process, from a workflow point of view the right thing to do should be:

1) Evaluation of the eligibility --> if the applicant is not eligible why let him wait or spend money or waste operator's time to process somebody that is not eligible?
2) criminality / security --> once a person is defined eligible --> background check
4) DM

Anyway, even with this order, the process is still wrong. A correct process, for inland applicants, should be:

1) The Province / Territory evaluates does the check for criminality, security, and medicals (why approve the sponsorship if somebody is a criminal / has problem? )
2) CIC check what the province said, update the criminality record and, in case, asks for new exams or documents
3) CIC issue the PR

According to the results of the gcms notes submitted here there is no order...it means that clearly the process is not defined and is left to the single officer...
Very true. Welcome to the world of CIC :). They dont want us to predict how they work.
Yes not following the steps in sequence (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=).

Yes clearly not following rules (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp). They were supposed to approve and change the status to DM before they ask for RPRF but they are not following. Rules are good as government wants to give candidates chance to decide if candidates wish to receive COPR (or not to proceed further) but our agents internally dont follow to reduce their work load and cut short the steps/process.

And cic call center dont entertain us at all for any calls before the average processing time (the worst - they dont even give good/true answer many times even after 15 months).

Hope that things change in the next few years. ::)

Justyna

Feb 21, 2016
ness12 said:
My rep send via courier s they requested originals:) PPR will come to you soon:)

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Obonken said:

4) DM

3) CIC issue the PR

inland apps have it in your order and outland apps have MR first, then extra documents requests and background / criminality check, then DM. And remember after AOR, applications are handled at your local VO. Even within the same VO, every officer handles case a little differently. So don't be surprised by small deviations.

And your suggested order is not possible because the province does not have authority to do those check. Security is a national matter and can only be handled by federal government.

The province decides the eligibility (job, family ties, language, etc.), issues PNC to federal government. Then federal government do checks of admissibility (criminal, medical)

Ali3830

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
AOR Received.
EP on 08-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted when applied to CIO
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015, Medical Received by CIC January 11, 2016
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Hi Guys I have got Passport request today :)

I have few questions before i submit my passport to CPC-Ottawa. Can someone please help me out. I am too worried

1. In this letter it's written "Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child."
My passport has many blank pages but none of them are next to each other. Do i need new passport before i send passport to CPC-Ottawa or blank pages doesn't have to be next to each other?

2. As soon as I get my PR Visa I plan to enter USA and come back same day to have landed immigrant status. I also have plan to travel to Pakistan from April 22, 2016 to May 10, 2016 to meet my family. Will i be able to travel to Pakistan once i am a landed immigrant here as I will not have PR card by then because it takes time. Or do you suggest that instead of going to USA I should go to Pakistan and come back as landed immigrant.

3. If you think that I should not travel to USA and just travel to Pakistan and then come back to Canada as a landed immigrant. Is there any specific time limit within which I need to be back to Canada from Pakistan.

Thanks a lot.

Obonken

Nov 26, 2015
mf4361 said:
And your suggested order is not possible because the province does not have authority to do those check. Security is a national matter and can only be handled by federal government.
it suffices to relocate 1 or more government officer into the provincial office and integrate the procedures to do that... it is not so difficult...

mf4361 said:
The province decides the eligibility (job, family ties, language, etc.), issues PNC to federal government. Then federal government do checks of admissibility (criminal, medical)
that is like wearing the underwear after you put on your pants already... if somebody has, for example, a transmissible disease dangerous for the population, you're going to discover it only at a late stage...

Carina_0915

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Obonken said:
it suffices to relocate 1 or more government officer into the provincial office and integrate the procedures to do that... it is not so difficult...

that is like wearing the underwear after you put on your pants already... if somebody has, for example, a transmissible disease dangerous for the population, you're going to discover it only at a late stage...

that is like wearing the underwear after you put on your pants already
I guess that is everyone does,does't ?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Obonken said:
No. Welcome to the federation of Canada.

Federal and Provincial government have separate responsibilities and power, determined in the constitution. Provincial governments do not necessarily cooperate with federal government. Often they are run by different parties.

Again, provincial governments do not have authority to do criminality checks for the whole country, only within its jurisdiction. Which they still do to some extent. And provincial government does not have "anti-terrorist department" because they have no authority in national security (hence cannot do security checks)

And really, even if they do have power to do all that,