+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATIONS APRIL 2015

Enari

Nov 28, 2014
ness12 said:
How did u made upfront medical without any request yet?? can u please advise us... Thanks!
I found CIC website page about upfront medical exam but I can't post URL...maybe this site does not allow us to post any URL. You can google like “Up-front medical exam CIC”. I found the page googling like that. I'm also thinking about taking upfront exam...

JoJoK

May 1, 2015
JoJoK said:
i applied on April 9 2015
what is next ?
My Sister and I Landed on the 23-10-2015 Vancouver Airport.
Hope all April Applicants will also land soon.
and thanks for your encouraging comments.

accucheck

Apr 21, 2015
:) Hope this good news will help us to get pr sooner ;)

Prioritizing provincial nominees

Currently, the vast numbers of fast-tracked permanent resident applicants go through the federal government's express entry system.

Express entry: early immigration data shows many already in CanadaClick here for more of CBC's coverage of express entry

Express entry allows individuals selected by the federal government to obtain permanent residency in as little as six months. Meanwhile, the majority of applicants applying to provincial nominee programs must wait years for permanent residency. In some cases, the wait can be over 4½ years.

Canada's provinces and territories have a better understanding of their local job markets.The federal government should immediately place provincial nominees on the same fast-track as express entry applicant

From CBC NEWS today.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accucheck said:
:) Hope this good news will help us to get pr sooner ;)

Prioritizing provincial nominees

Currently, the vast numbers of fast-tracked permanent resident applicants go through the federal government's express entry system.

Express entry: early immigration data shows many already in CanadaClick here for more of CBC's coverage of express entry

Express entry allows individuals selected by the federal government to obtain permanent residency in as little as six months. Meanwhile, the majority of applicants applying to provincial nominee programs must wait years for permanent residency. In some cases, the wait can be over 4½ years.

Canada's provinces and territories have a better understanding of their local job markets.The federal government should immediately place provincial nominees on the same fast-track as express entry applicant

From CBC NEWS today.

It is only report by the news... Not from the new PM... which means we still have to wait until the time comes to us...

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Hey guys!
I just got reminder email from CIC to send police certificates, passport copy, schedule a and to pay RPRF.
And i only requested police certificate from my country a week ago and it takes a month to get it.
Please advice if I should contact CIC about it? I dont see if i was given any deadline to send required papers.

geembel

Aug 1, 2014
Hey Guys,
I got the same email today. They asked me to pay right of permanent residency, but what is strange is I have not been asked for Medical. Should I call CIC?

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Got reminder email today

fleurgirl

Apr 24, 2015
Hey! I am an April 27, In'and application!
I Also got my reminder letter. It says that I need to send all these documents in case I didn't provide them before, but I submitted all of those with my first application and I don't think I am supposed to send it one more time?
Help!!

Johankim

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
fleurgirl said:
Hey! I am an April 27, In'and application!
I Also got my reminder letter. It says that I need to send all these documents in case I didn't provide them before, but I submitted all of those with my first application and I don't think I am supposed to send it one more time?
Help!!

No.... if you already summited, do not send again. just pay the landing fee.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Anatalia said:
Hey guys!
I just got reminder email from CIC to send police certificates, passport copy, schedule a and to pay RPRF.
And i only requested police certificate from my country a week ago and it takes a month to get it.
Please advice if I should contact CIC about it? I dont see if i was given any deadline to send required papers.
What about your medicals?

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015