Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
unsvn.it said:
Hi everyone,

I am an April inland applicant, have few questions and hope you guys can help me!

1. I got request for RPRF. Is that RPRF different from the $550 we paid when we initially sent the application to CIC?

2. I also got request to update my ADDRESS (Section 12) as below

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following address history gap from xx to xx. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/12

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form (they provided me a link)

My question is:
- Even though they asked for session 12 only, I still need to reprint the whole complete Schedule A and submit to them?
- It's possible to submit online as per the Case Enquiry Form provided, under the text box "Type of Application", should I choose "Verification of Status, replacements, and amendments of documents"

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp 490$

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
unsvn.it said:
Hi everyone,

I am an April inland applicant, have few questions and hope you guys can help me!

1. I got request for RPRF. Is that RPRF different from the $550 we paid when we initially sent the application to CIC?

2. I also got request to update my ADDRESS (Section 12) as below

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following address history gap from xx to xx. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/12

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form (they provided me a link)

My question is:
- Even though they asked for session 12 only, I still need to reprint the whole complete Schedule A and submit to them?
- It's possible to submit online as per the Case Enquiry Form provided, under the text box "Type of Application", should I choose "Verification of Status, replacements, and amendments of documents"

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Yes. The application as processing fee is $550 and the landing fee is worth of $450 each. the schedule A is when you have something to update or made changes to your status and address after you submitted your PR Application. if you think theres no changes to your address, your status or even employer your working to right now. .you have nothing to submit.... If you submitted your police clearance before it should be valid atleast 6 months if you think you submitted your police clearance less than 6 months you need to submit it together with the hard copy of your RPRF... then submit again thru email your RPRF reciept to the indicated email address they told you for fast service.... just pay the landing fee or RPRF right of permanent resident fee if you comply already with the said documents. Goodluck to us.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Which is the last batch that got ppr? Is it jan or feb?
My consultant told me that it takes around 13 months to get visa. Is it so?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
shallu7287 said:
Which is the last batch that got ppr? Is it jan or feb?
My consultant told me that it takes around 13 months to get visa. Is it so?
Very few (based on whoever updated it on the forum) from both the teams received ppr during last couple of weeks but not many/considerable numbers. We will have to see what happens in the next 2-6 weeks.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
harirajmohan said:
Very few (based on whoever updated it on the forum) from both the teams received ppr during last couple of weeks but not many/considerable numbers. We will have to see what happens in the next 2-6 weeks.
Fingers crossed!! All the best mates!!

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
My Bf who applied on April 15th just got his medical request today. The earliest appointment we could get for him is in 2 week. It was such a relief to see some progress. I was so worried because other April applicants got their MR a long time ago.

Now we are also in the progress of him applying for a BOWP. His current WP expires in February. We are worried that he may not get this just because of all the changes. For example his employer is named on his PNP certificate although we went to the PNP office and they told us he did not have any work restrictions. They would not issue any kind of letter for him as they said they don't have an approved template for that. According to the CIC website unless there is a very clear note on the PNP nomination letter that there is restrictions (there is suppose to be a check box on the PNP letters to indicate that there are restrictions and this is not on my BF's PNP letter) then it should be fine but I still worry because of the fact that his current employer is named on the PNP certificate. We are also worried because of the new rule that states that a person's eligibility must be set to "Passed" in order to get the BOWP. The only way to really know if he is at this point is to get GCMS notes, but because it takes so long to get them by the time we get them the information may not be accurate anymore.

He asked his boss if the company could pay the compliance fee and fill out the forms for the employer specific permit but she hasn't got back to him. We suspect that she can't really be bothered to find out who to get that kind of expense authorization from or take the time to do the work. He works for a very big organization where he is just another employee. Over the past year he has also noticed that they have been replacing employees in his department with less educated and much lower paid workers. So likely they really don't care if he can keep working there or not and in fact would love to replace him with someone they could pay half as much.

We are even worried that his boss won't like the idea of him being on Implied Status. We are worried that in February, when his current WP expires that they will demand to get see an actual WP and that they will let him go rather than accept that he is on Implied Status.

This has been so frustrating because we are in the final stretch now. And if he looses his job then he looses the whole basis of his PNP nomination and his entire PR application could be refused.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Mbgirlfriend said:
My Bf who applied on April 15th just got his medical request today. The earliest appointment we could get for him is in 2 week. It was such a relief to see some progress. I was so worried because other April applicants got their MR a long time ago.

Now we are also in the progress of him applying for a BOWP. His current WP expires in February. We are worried that he may not get this just because of all the changes. For example his employer is named on his PNP certificate although we went to the PNP office and they told us he did not have any work restrictions. They would not issue any kind of letter for him as they said they don't have an approved template for that. According to the CIC website unless there is a very clear note on the PNP nomination letter that there is restrictions (there is suppose to be a check box on the PNP letters to indicate that there are restrictions and this is not on my BF's PNP letter) then it should be fine but I still worry because of the fact that his current employer is named on the PNP certificate. We are also worried because of the new rule that states that a person's eligibility must be set to "Passed" in order to get the BOWP. The only way to really know if he is at this point is to get GCMS notes, but because it takes so long to get them by the time we get them the information may not be accurate anymore.

He asked his boss if the company could pay the compliance fee and fill out the forms for the employer specific permit but she hasn't got back to him. We suspect that she can't really be bothered to find out who to get that kind of expense authorization from or take the time to do the work. He works for a very big organization where he is just another employee. Over the past year he has also noticed that they have been replacing employees in his department with less educated and much lower paid workers. So likely they really don't care if he can keep working there or not and in fact would love to replace him with someone they could pay half as much.

We are even worried that his boss won't like the idea of him being on Implied Status. We are worried that in February, when his current WP expires that they will demand to get see an actual WP and that they will let him go rather than accept that he is on Implied Status.

This has been so frustrating because we are in the final stretch now. And if he looses his job then he looses the whole basis of his PNP nomination and his entire PR application could be refused.
I understand what u say...anyway u didnot mention which pnp u have now..it matters for bowp...i dnt even know y u waited to apply till this last moment..however, by analyzing the provided info I conclude the easiest and safest way now is to pay the employer compliance fee by urself and fill the info on the employer form as much as u can..talk to ur boss as there is only a very few questions left for her..like the business no,signature etc..try to convince them...if they r worried about implied status, cic website clearly explains about it..take a print out and prove to them u r eligible to work..they can not fire somebody for no reason if u are a perm employee..bowp would not be that easy for you now coz of new rules..so dnt take chances..if in case ur pr is delayed for a few months(wish not to happen but still)then u will be in trouble..i m also an april applicant..we are almost close to ppr..say for 2 or may be 4 months max from now as u did not do medicals yet..dont worry..everybody goes through similar employment situations in this period..hope this works.

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
Mbgirlfriend said:

Dont think your employer will ask you to leave just because you are under implied status.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
I am on a closed work permit and I have been laid off earlier this month as my company is running out of business. So your bf is in a better situation than me. I just decided to stay quiet and if they ask me anything I'll just tell them I am looking for a job. It doesn't make sense to affect your PR process after coming such a long way. I applied on June 2015, got my AOR on August 2015, now just waiting for my medical

Mbgirlfriend said:

nudang99

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 3 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 16 2016
LANDED..........
August 18 2016
I am april applicant too from BC. I am main applicant with spouse and one child when we file but now I am on Mat leave with the second child which is Canadian and return back to work on March hopefully not affected my PR case though. Got medical done and pay rprf fee already. Only waiting for FBI clearance to submit.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Reading posts like these make me worried. You guys don't need to worry at all. I have been laid off from my job, I have a closed work permit which means I can't work anywhere else and I didn't even receive my medical yet.

nudang99 said:
I am april applicant too from BC. I am main applicant with spouse and one child when we file but now I am on Mat leave with the second child which is Canadian and return back to work on March hopefully not affected my PR case though. Got medical done and pay rprf fee already. Only waiting for FBI clearance to submit.

Engineer12345

Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys, i need some advise. I got an email regarding additional documents required (Fresh Police Clearance certificate from my home country). Now they have given two options:

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Now when i go and fill out the form it has a tab Enquiry type, I am inland PNP-PR applicant but i don't see any option there for me. Please help me to figure out that which option should i select.

Please reply me

Thanks