04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
LemonLuv said:
are you an inland applicant? a provincial nominee?
outland applicant & nova scotia province nominee

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
bst2011 said:
today at last I received my AOR from CIC
App reached 11 sept
mode of payment Bank draft
Draft cashed on 17th Nov
I have no words to express my happiness
Thank you my lord...& thanks & best of luck to all to all my frnds
Hi bst2011
Did you get UCI number (federal application file number) inside that AOR?

july1008

Nov 27, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
EE applications will NOT get overwhelmed. That is in essence one of the benefits and reasons for switching to the EE system (in short copying Australia as they have the most efficient immigration system in the world). NOTE that under the EE system you cannot apply in the real sense. You only sort of throw yourself in a pool and people with highest scores are invited at each round. The difference is...now the invitation is done by CIC, they will now control the number of applications that can be activated per each invitation round. The number of applicants activated will be linked to resource and staffing . One of the many reasons why this system is a leap.

Now here's what I think may be happening (this is PURE speculation). While CIC is clear in stating that applicants that have submitted their apps before Dec 31st will be processed under the old rules. They did not say under the old system. I see an instance where...certain applicants will be uploaded into the EE database.. For this applicants, they will be "dummy" invited to apply. The processing from AOR (or whatever new name emerges) to visa issuance will be done with the EE system architecture but under the old rules.

here's cic word for word:
We will process your application under the rules in place at the time you applied.
I wish your assumption come true. :)

yahnyexelyuri

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 November 2013
Doc's Request.
27 November 2013
Nomination.....
LOA 27 August 2014 CIC 12 September 2014
AOR Received.
10 December 2014
Med's Request
15 January 2015 RPRF Request 15 January 2015
Med's Done....
22 January 2015 RPRF Done 22 January 2015
Passport Req..
24 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2015 received 13 March 2015 answered prayers :)
LANDED..........
15 MAY 2015
bst2011 said:
App reached 11 sept
Draft cashed on 17th Nov

nice! thank u lord! :)

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
bst2011 said:
App reached 11 sept
Draft cashed on 17th Nov
Grats! I am glad to hear that CIC finally gets things moving again. I hope the rest of us will receive F/N before the end of the year, so it will help those who are considering EE as an alternative to make a proper decision.

yahnyexelyuri

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 November 2013
Doc's Request.
27 November 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10 December 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
24 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15 MAY 2015
How to Get Your Prayers Answered
by Tom Brown

1 Find scriptures that definitely promise you the specific thing you are praying for.

John 15:7 "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you"

James 1:6-7 says, "But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord."

2 You must ask God for what you want and believe that you receive it.

Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

3 Thank God for the answer, before you can see it.
4 Let every thought affirm that you have the answer to your prayer.

Do not allow any negative thoughts to enter your mind.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
J.lord said:
Who so ever applied before January 1, 2015. Application under the rules in place at the time you applied, It will now considered under Express Entry.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/express-entry-immigrants.asp

Pnp candidates attention: unless u create a profile and you are invited by cic then you are subject to express entry i m pretty sure all pnp applicants ll get aor before end of december or after since they have submitted their application. And this express entry is for the 3 categories listed on cic website. i think because of backlog with visa office and political reason cio is taking time to do their job. Its not over until its over dont rush and make hasty decision that you will end up regreting especially submitting to applications you only make the problem worse for yourselves
I personally think it doesn't hurt to create a EE Profile just to see where we stand in the rankings. I am sure those of us with PNP Nominations will be ranked closer to the top because we have an extra 600 points advantage compared to those who do not have either a PNP Nomination or an Arranged Employment with LMIA. I browsed through the EE Forum and a lot of people are having about 400 points out of 1200, so if any of the PNP Nominees who still waiting for their F/N by the mid January then they can consider EE as an alternatives.

Also, for us PNP Nominees we do not need to create a Job Bank Profile to advertise ourselves to potential employers although it maybe a good thing to do if you don't already work or have an arranged employment in Canada.

Now, of course we have to exercise caution when we deal with immigration matters. EE is an effective system, but Canada doesn't take lightly for those who exploit the system. If you have already submitted an application to CIO in Sydney and is thinking of using EE as an alternative you will have to think twice because:
1. If you are invited to apply for PR you will be asked to re-submit the entire application + whatever extra documents they seek
2. If you have foreign credentials for education and work, you need to get an assessment from one of the approved agencies and submit it along with your EE PR Application
3. You have to pay double the fees
4. If you decided to decline the invitation, you have to wait a full year before you can enter yourself into the EE Pool again even if you have a perfect 1200 points.
5. Your PNP Nomination needs to be valid by the time you create your EE Profile and enter yourself into the pool.
6. There is a penalty if you "misrepresent" yourself when creating the EE Profile.

Last but not least, the concern about submitting 2 applications at the same time will not create trouble for yourself (maybe with some delays), but at some point you will have to make a decision on which application you will respond to and use as your final PR application.

In my case, I will only consider EE if I do not receive my F/N by early January. Time is of essence and if I can make sure I get my PR before the end of next year I'd gladly pay double the fees.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
ngelsa said:
I personally think it doesn't hurt to create a EE Profile just to see where we stand in the rankings. I am sure those of us with PNP Nominations will be ranked closer to the top because we have an extra 600 points advantage compared to those who do not have either a PNP Nomination or an Arranged Employment with LMIA. I browsed through the EE Forum and a lot of people are having about 400 points out of 1200, so if any of the PNP Nominees who still waiting for their F/N by the mid January then they can consider EE as an alternatives.

Also, for us PNP Nominees we do not need to create a Job Bank Profile to advertise ourselves to potential employers although it maybe a good thing to do if you don't already work or have an arranged employment in Canada.

Now, of course we have to exercise caution when we deal with immigration matters. EE is an effective system, but Canada doesn't take lightly for those who exploit the system. If you have already submitted an application to CIO in Sydney and is thinking of using EE as an alternative you will have to think twice because:
1. If you are invited to apply for PR you will be asked to re-submit the entire application + whatever extra documents they seek
2. If you have foreign credentials for education and work, you need to get an assessment from one of the approved agencies and submit it along with your EE PR Application
4. If you decided to decline the invitation, you have to wait a full year before you can enter yourself into the EE Pool again even if you have a perfect 1200 points.
5. Your PNP Nomination needs to be valid by the time you create your EE Profile and enter yourself into the pool.
6. There is a penalty if you "misrepresent" yourself when creating the EE Profile.

Last but not least, the concern about submitting 2 applications at the same time will not create trouble for yourself (maybe with some delays), but at some point you will have to make a decision on which application you will respond to and use as your final PR application.

In my case, I will only consider EE if I do not receive my F/N by early January. Time is of essence and if I can make sure I get my PR before the end of next year I'd gladly pay double the fees.
Nice one buddy, thanks for all the information.

eyang27

Nov 29, 2014
yahnyexelyuri said:
How to Get Your Prayers Answered
by Tom Brown

1 Find scriptures that definitely promise you the specific thing you are praying for.

John 15:7 "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you"

James 1:6-7 says, "But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord."

2 You must ask God for what you want and believe that you receive it.

Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

3 Thank God for the answer, before you can see it.
4 Let every thought affirm that you have the answer to your prayer.

Do not allow any negative thoughts to enter your mind.

juggy T

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 16 cic pnp category
AOR Received.
30 december 2014
Med's Request
14 january 2015
anybody got aor today??

yahnyexelyuri

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 November 2013
Doc's Request.
27 November 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10 December 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
24 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15 MAY 2015
Why do some application processing times change and others do not?

This is normal because the volume of applications may vary from one month to the next. Rest assured that files are still being processed.

In many cases, a file is waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are processed in the order in which they arrive. Some take longer to process than others. There is no maximum time frame for reviewing an application.

this is from - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=032&t=3

bluegrass

Aug 15, 2014
good evening! I am having trouble in filling up my application. I hope somebody in the group can help me out. In all my documents I have indicated the address of my friend all though I am not living there. I it just to secure my documents. I didn't put my real address because I have a fear that it might be loss if they send any communication. my question is, what will I indicate in my application? my real address which will lead to complication because I have put the address of my friend in my police clearances. I hope somebody can help me out. thankS! happy holidays!

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to all,,,,

kindly help me.

I had applied Quebec immigration file in july 2013 as single and then in November,i got married and i told my agent to hold my file and he had done so.

Now i want to continue my file and want to include my husband.

But my agent is not giving me my file no.

Can i get my file no. from Canadian embassy. or from other source except my agent.

Please reply.

mah_jime

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys.just have a question. do you have idea if we can pay rprf after medical? even no request yet for rprf? and do you know where we can send the online payment receipt? thanks

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
ngelsa said:

What is f/N?