+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR Application Returned

sherrysyed

Jan 20, 2015
Hello Guys,

I am in serious tension please help me out regarding my application. I got my PR documents mailed back to me stated that its incomplete. It states that requirement of IRPA section 10 and 11 is not met. I have no idea what that is. They have checked two of the bullets please tell me what to do now:

You must submit following with your application:
- Schedule 4 requires an original signature (which is IMM0008)

Your provincial nominee certificate either has expired or will expire on 2015 02 25. If the application is received prior to the expiry date, an extension will not be necessary. If the application is received after the expiry it would be returned to you as incomplete.

By signature do they mean hand signed signature , because i have just typed my full name?. For the second bullet my PNP certificate was not expired when i sent that to them , but now it is expired. Whey they have ticked the second bullet that i mentioned about PNP cert?. I mailed my PR documents in december and after three months they are saying its incomplete. What to do now?. Please help.

properRR

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
the 1st one is because the signature has to be hand written.

Since the certificated already expired, I think you should call the provincial office asap, explain your situation and ask for an extension for the certificate. After you get the renewed certificate, you can resubmit pr application.

sherrysyed

Jan 20, 2015
But my PNP certificate was valid till 25th Feb 2015 and I submitted my application on 12th dec 2014?. Also if I re apply for my PNP and then after that I will apply for my PR by that time my work permit will expire. I have already applied for open work permit based on PNP and PR application but now they have returned it.

sinp-nominee2014

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
06-2014
AOR Received.
08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
Late Jan 2015
Med's Request
8-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to come
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
Hi there,

I do feel you. Please don't be worried and take a deep breath and look:

It is frustrating that your application has been returned but not signing a document is very bad and CIC is very aggressive about it because you have not consent on that document technically and really!!

Now get your ducks in a row and run to the nomination office, and talk to an immigration office at the provincial government to get your PNP cert renewed. This process will not take long if you in person go in there, may be few weeks but not more than that.

Once that done then you will have to apply to CIC again with Express Entry because you cannot apply the normal way now :(

Create a EE profile and then pray for Invitation to Apply ( ITA).

Read the threads and topics on this forum about EE or go on CIC. GC.CA

Good Luck!

Again, being worried about this is not a solution be strong and work on this as this is the only way to fix the mistake that you made!!

sherrysyed

Jan 20, 2015
I wrote my full name instead of signature and just based on that would they not process my PR?. Why can't they process my PR again based on PNP if I reapply? Why do I need to apply for express entry?. What can I do with my work visa which is getting expired next month and the one I have applied already through PNP?.

lembang

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7th, 2014 (PNP) March 23, 2015 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
December 15th, 2015
Nomination.....
March 9th, 2015(PNP)
AOR Received.
July 10th, 2014(PNP)-June 4th, 2015(XEP)-July 2nd, 2015(EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Nov 25th, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 14th, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 29th, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 14th, 2016
LANDED..........
Mar 19th, 2016
sherrysyed said:
I wrote my full name instead of signature and just based on that would they not process my PR?. Why can't they process my PR again based on PNP if I reapply? Why do I need to apply for express entry?. What can I do with my work visa which is getting expired next month and the one I have applied already through PNP?.
Did you get your AOR before it mailed back to you?
Try to talk to the PNP office in you province, walk in there. Tell them that you need to meet the adviser, then explain your situation.
They should be able to help you to extend your nomination certificate and also help you to issue Work Permit Support Letter, just your employer has to fill IMM5802 and pay for that $230 if I'm not wrong.

sherrysyed

Jan 20, 2015
No i have not received AOR yet. I was reading on other threads that we can re-apply for PR after they have returned it. My question is do i just need to provide the missing information or do i have to apply for the whole PR again?. If i have to re-apply the whole application, my biggest concern is my PNP cert has expired, Police Certificate is expired and i am not sure about IELTS may be it has expired too. Do i need to do all those things again from the fresh and then re-apply for PR?. Another very important question is, i have also applied for my bridge extension based on PR application , but since it got returned does that mean will i get refusal for work permit extension as well?. Please help.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
sherrysyed said:
No i have not received AOR yet. I was reading on other threads that we can re-apply for PR after they have returned it. My question is do i just need to provide the missing information or do i have to apply for the whole PR again?. If i have to re-apply the whole application, my biggest concern is my PNP cert has expired, Police Certificate is expired and i am not sure about IELTS may be it has expired too. Do i need to do all those things again from the fresh and then re-apply for PR?. Another very important question is, i have also applied for my bridge extension based on PR application , but since it got returned does that mean will i get refusal for work permit extension as well?. Please help.
What you need to do is very simple. My application got returned too in October, remailed it with letter explaining what they needed and got AOR this month.

If you watch the CIC website instructions they state very clearly that they are strict on signatures. It is what gives them assurance that you agree to the terms and are truthful. CIC gets sued a lot. EVery time not signing will mean your app is returned. No need freting, arguing, questioning these simple rules.

Just do this

1 - Call / visit for a possible nomination extension

2 - Sign the document, review all others to make sure you've signed by hand

mail in your document.

You can still apply under the old system unless your provincial office tells you your new certificate has to go through EE. If they don't state that your new certficate is EE it won't work for EE. My guess is...since you're getting an extension tied to the old nomination number it is NOT EE. Mail it in

sherrysyed

Jan 20, 2015
Thanks for your response. Another very important question, how long would it take to re-mail them again?. Problem is my work permit is getting expired next month and so is my TRV. What are the possibilities now?. I am currently employed, does that mean that i have to leave the Job?.

Jagwinder15

Aug 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherrysyed said:
Thanks for your response. Another very important question, how long would it take to re-mail them again?. Problem is my work permit is getting expired next month and so is my TRV. What are the possibilities now?. I am currently employed, does that mean that i have to leave the Job?.
Same thing happened with me,They returned my application too because I forget to sign one document with Hand,I typed my name on that page instead of hand sign.
Then I signed that document and sent my application again,But I was not in situation of Nomination expiry,Then it took normal time to get AOR what it took for other applicants as well.
So they are not going to pick your file on priority basis.

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Jagwinder15 said:
Same thing happened with me,They returned my application too because I forget to sign one document with Hand,I typed my name on that page instead of hand sign.
Then I signed that document and sent my application again,But I was not in situation of Nomination expiry,Then it took normal time to get AOR what it took for other applicants as well.
So they are not going to pick your file on priority basis.
Hey!
How soon did they send your application back? I mean how long does it take from ns to reach alberta for example?
My ainp will expire april 25, cic agent told me it was returned in april 2. So I really dont know whether it will reach before 25 or not. Should I extend my ainp now or wait (since the extension will be provided only once as a favour and it takes 30 days).

Also did you print all new forms with new barcodes? Did you attach any explanation letter?
Thank you!

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
has same sort of problem plz help on this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wrongold-imm0008-generic-form-submitted-to-cic-t279530.0.html

Nafisa321

Dec 3, 2015
hi
I just got my PR application back .As one of the form was not signed .My pnp certificate is expired .Now what should I do? Will they give me a PNP extension?? i have my work permit valid till 2017.Please help

Galahad33

Feb 28, 2014
Nafisa321 said:
hi
I just got my PR application back .As one of the form was not signed .My pnp certificate is expired .Now what should I do? Will they give me a PNP extension?? i have my work permit valid till 2017.Please help
When did you send your application to the CIC ??