+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION JUNE 2014

PRwannabe

Nov 2, 2015
Hi folks
These are the updates from my ECAS
Permanent Residence
1:We received your application for permanent residence on December 15, 2014.
2:We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 1, 2015.
3:We started processing your application on May 1, 2015.
4:We sent you medical instructions on May 7, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
5:Medical results have been received.
6:We sent you correspondence on August 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I was too careless,and left a time gap in the original application, CIC asked me to refill the residency form and submit it. I faxed the form to CIC on the same day (august 28th) and Mailed the origin files to them in case. It has been 2 months but there s still no update form CIC yet.
Does it mean that i have to line up again for CIC to review my application.
Is there anyone having the same or similar problem?
Thanks

ped1977

Nov 5, 2014
PRwannabe said:
Hi folks
Permanent Residence
2:We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 1, 2015.
4:We sent you medical instructions on May 7, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6:We sent you correspondence on August 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I was too careless,and left a time gap in the original application, CIC asked me to refill the residency form and submit it. I faxed the form to CIC on the same day (august 28th) and Mailed the origin files to them in case. It has been 2 months but there s still no update form CIC yet.
Thanks

Do not worry. My ECAS had been updated similar to yours a while ago 2 weeks before I got PPR.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
ped1977 said:
Do not worry. My ECAS had been updated similar to yours a while ago 2 weeks before I got PPR.
What about my case

I applied 23 sep 2014
AOR 23 feb 2015
MR 4 March 2015

On October 30 2015 Ecas has changed IP
But Ecas IP 23 February 2015

How long will take to DM from IP

StayPositive

Nov 11, 2014
PRwannabe said:
Hi folks
Permanent Residence
Thanks
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.
I'm a June applicant and my status is still IP.
I was also asked for the same document residency and I just mailed it to them.
Still waiting..

StayPositive

Nov 11, 2014
StayPositive said:
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.
I'm a June applicant and my status is still IP.
I was also asked for the same document residency and I just mailed it to them.
Still waiting..
I should add I'm June 2014 applicant :-[

rezaeee

Sep 29, 2014
StayPositive said:
I should add I'm June 2014 applicant :-[

My ECAS also updated on Friday. The same update for me but I do not think if we need to send the requested document again.. I am hoping to get my PPR request in a couple of weeks...

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
kindly help us and stand by

https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-leader-liberal-party-of-canada-chef-parti-lib%C3%A9ral-du-canada-justin-trudeau-john-mccallum-parl-gc-ca-premier-gov-ab-ca-alberta-liberal-ca-kent-hehr-parl-gc-ca-randy-boissonnau-backlogs-must-be-cleared-in-for-ainp?recruiter=90269096&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Everyone out there pass it on to ur friends, families so that we can reach our target number and this is our chance to be heard

gildeh

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Any advice for landing at Niagara Fall border?

What documents should I have in hand?

What time during the day is preferred? I am planning to drive there on a weekend day (Sat or Sun).

Thanks

Prasanna987

Feb 28, 2015
I had my interview with VO 3 weeks back and the VO said they will send me ppr email 2 weeks after the interview date.. but instead of that they send me reassessment of my medical.. Shocked
Also my online status change to "Decision made" after my interview but again now change to "in Processes"

Totally Confuse.....

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Prasanna987 said:
I had my interview with VO 3 weeks back and the VO said they will send me ppr email 2 weeks after the interview date.. but instead of that they send me reassessment of my medical.. Shocked
Also my online status change to "Decision made" after my interview but again now change to "in Processes"

Totally Confuse.....
I think they forgot that they asked for remedicals while doing dm. as the previous medical might have expired and they cant issue visa without valid medicals. So i am thinking that its just a matter of medicals evaluation one last time. good luck.

tap88

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Nomination.....
15-06-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
sabret00the said:
Ask them what is the status of your application: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

All the best!!!

Hi there,

What should I select in "Type of application". I am in-land PNP ON applicant and there is no option for that. I see overseas PNP application but not inland. Please let me know.