+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION JUNE 2014

gildeh

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
devpsd said:
Thats exactly the key. i know a few people who got cv request but they were asked to send by email to ottawa; similar to schedule A documents or mail with PCC. But your request seems unusual and i have not heard that. Thats y i have a strong feeling it may be a clerical error (which is very common), hence the delay and the unusual doc request. Only express entry applicants can submit docs through mycic. Call them asap and confirm. There is a longer queue afternoon fridays.
i still think u should meet with local mp. They get u up to date info and also it acts as a sanity check for cic. you get the update within a week.
I called CIC and the agent verified that it is correct and I need to send to requested documents. I emailed the documents to the email address mentioned in the email (it says if we have technical difficulties and can not send through MyCIC we can email the docs). However, it will delay the process a lot since CIC preserve a 20-working-day for them to process an email :(
However, I am very worried now as it does not seem a common thing to ask people for "Supplementary Information for Students"! Even CV does not make that much sense to me (but more reasonable than the other!).

I appreciate if anybody had or know of the same situation.

Thanks

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
You were not alone. My friend who did landing few months back had terrible experience at Niagara Falls. She was made to wait for 4 hours with an infant baby without any reason. Even there was no one else to do the landing. All the time officers were chatting, eating, going in and out. And her baby was continuously crying. At one point she thought to go back and do the landing some other time and some other place. But at last after 4 hours of waiting they called her and gave her back passports and CoPR with a stamps. They even didn't congratulate her or were sorry on their behavior or why they made her wait without any reason.

devpsd said:
Congrats jeremy
Seems like i m the only one who had terrible experience at niagara.
They took my work permit and never returned it back. They said it is not needed anymore. i m hoping i dont need that paper anymore. She did return my copr client copy with signature and initials. Passport was untouched.
SIN in service canada. Takes about 10 mins. SIN given immediately, no more waiting for card.
My ecas updated in 2 business days after landing.

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
abc12345xyz said:
You were not alone. My friend who did landing few months back had terrible experience at Niagara Falls. She was made to wait for 4 hours with an infant baby without any reason. Even there was no one else to do the landing. All the time officers were chatting, eating, going in and out. And her baby was continuously crying. At one point she thought to go back and do the landing some other time and some other place. But at last after 4 hours of waiting they called her and gave her back passports and CoPR with a stamps. They even didn't congratulate her or were sorry on their behavior or why they made her wait without any reason.
Yes I had the same experience. looks like Niagara is the worst of all.

rezaeee

Sep 29, 2014
gildeh said:
I called CIC and the agent verified that it is correct and I need to send to requested documents. I emailed the documents to the email address mentioned in the email (it says if we have technical difficulties and can not send through MyCIC we can email the docs). However, it will delay the process a lot since CIC preserve a 20-working-day for them to process an email :(
However, I am very worried now as it does not seem a common thing to ask people for "Supplementary Information for Students"! Even CV does not make that much sense to me (but more reasonable than the other!).

I appreciate if anybody had or know of the same situation.

Thanks

I got the same email 3 days ago. I emailed them my documents. I think we will get the pass request soon, I wanna be positive :)

honey1212

Jul 21, 2014
Hopeless week once again, complete three months with in process status. Dont know how long they take time to sent PPR email. I have some questions for experts

1. I submitted my rcmp certificate when i applied but My spouse living with me in canada and CIC dont ask for my spouse police clerance certificate. Is it okey? But i already did my spouse finger print everything in RCMP office before 6 months but i dont sent to CIC so RCMP sent automatically to CIC. Is it possible?
2. My PR status still in process from april 2, 2015. No updates i called numbers of times cic agents asked do you need any documents or cic send me any email for addtional documents agents said no If cic need any document they email you. I checked my inbox , spam everthing in email. Nothing in it
3. My work permit is going to expire on july 12,2015. Im living in sk so everything related with my work permit so i cant renew my health card and driving licence.Might be now you understand my feelings..

I need your advise please.

gildeh

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
rezaeee said:
I got the same email 3 days ago. I emailed them my documents. I think we will get the pass request soon, I wanna be positive :)
Hi rezaeee,

It is good to hear that somebody else was in the same situation. What is your thought on this? Why would they ask for such documents that really seem irrelevant to the PR application?

I have two questions for you:
1. Are you a PNP applicant? What province?
2. What is your timeline?

Thanks for your sharing.

shammysidhu90

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 05,2014
Doc's Request.
Feb.09, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct.06, 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
Oct 08, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 21, 2014
I got my passport back on june visa expiry date october 11,2015. That mean i can do my landing before october 11. ??

dave1987

May 16, 2014
Hey everyone.I got my ppr yesterday.i am August 18,2014 applicant.thanks for your help guys.and all the best to them who are waiting.

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
shammysidhu90 said:
I got my passport back on june visa expiry date october 11,2015. That mean i can do my landing before october 11. ??
Not "can", you "have to" do your landing before October, 11 :)

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
dave1987 said:
Hey everyone.I got my ppr yesterday.i am August 18,2014 applicant.thanks for your help guys.and all the best to them who are waiting.
Congrat dave1987. It will be nice if you can share your application's basic information and timeline so that other people can reference.

dave1987

May 16, 2014
Yeah sure.i got the Ainp on July 10,2014,I added my spouse as well to the application.Aor and medical received on October 20.november 1st 2014 medical done.the Ecas changed to Ip on May 19 ,decision was made on on June 18.july 3 got the ppr.

shammysidhu90

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 05,2014
Doc's Request.
Feb.09, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct.06, 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
Oct 08, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 21, 2014
gennyquan said:
Not "can", you "have to" do your landing before October, 11 :)
Thank you for your quick response :p :-*

intellectgyani

Star Member
May 29, 2013
July applicant - DM for over a month now.. No PPR.. and Aug/Sep applicants are getting PPR.. Why CIC why cic ??? As a count, how many of us are in the same boat here?

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dave1987 said:
Yeah sure.i got the Ainp on July 10,2014,I added my spouse as well to the application.Aor and medical received on October 20.november 1st 2014 medical done.the Ecas changed to Ip on May 19 ,decision was made on on June 18.july 3 got the ppr.
You added your wife in between or she is on file since begining?