Star Member
Mar 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kurtsebastian

Many Congrats to you dear. It is amazing in 3 months, you got PPR request. Good luck to you :) :) :) :)

tsaini

Star Member
Mar 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ jonesgrazie

How you paid your application fee to CIC and did CIC charged? It is long wait :) :)

Thanks

markusik

Jul 16, 2014
Hey guys,

I've been keeping an eye on the thread here with plenty of solidarity, but haven't posted. I got my forms back in the mail today. I had 3 errors, all of the same nature.

Turns out I had to hand sign each document, not just type my name & validate it on a computer. This had been sufficient for previous permit applications. They also hand wrote "CPR"where I had written "CPC-O". What does that mean?

Long story short, hand write your name on everything. 8)

missp

Jul 24, 2014
markusik said:
Hey guys,

I've been keeping an eye on the thread here with plenty of solidarity, but haven't posted. I got my forms back in the mail today. I had 3 errors, all of the same nature.

Turns out I had to hand sign each document, not just type my name & validate it on a computer. This had been sufficient for previous permit applications. They also hand wrote "CPR"where I had written "CPC-O". What does that mean?

When did you mail your application to them the first time?

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
markusik said:
Hey guys,

Typing your name & validating works for online applications wherein at the end of the application process you digitally sign the complete application.

For paper applications you need to sign each document & put the date on it.

A

markusik

Jul 16, 2014
astasi said:
Typing your name & validating works for online applications wherein at the end of the application process you digitally sign the complete application.

For paper applications you need to sign each document & put the date on it.

A
Appreciate the tip, no idea what CPR means though?

cannonbarrel

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa-OPNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
23-03-2014
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Passport Req..
06-06-2015
jonesgrazie said:
yes, I emailed CIC a week ago to ask for update as I feel that I might have deleted the email but got no reply from them.
I am under general stream, maybe they are prioritizing those under the family stream (perhaps). I hope we receive it this month, lets pray and claim it :) In Jesus name :)
I dont think so it has anything to do with the "family stream". I had applied PNP under International student with job offer category but after getting my certificate, I got married and applied PR application for both my spouse and I.

I think addition of a member in the application might have slowed it down for me :(

jonesgrazie

Jul 21, 2014
tsaini said:
@ jonesgrazie

How you paid your application fee to CIC and did CIC charged? It is long wait :) :)

Thanks
Yay! I paid thru bank draft buddy, haven't checked with my bank yet if it has already been encashed.

Mac2015

Jun 7, 2014
@Qi

I have question is it possible to book appointment for medical before AOR/MR revived? I am suppose to get AOR/MR maybe end of next week as per current timing in our spreadsheet

tsaini

Star Member
Mar 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jonesgrazie

could u check with bank so that it will confirm, we r on way to get AOR

:)

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Mac2015 said:
@ Qi

I have question is it possible to book appointment for medical before AOR/MR revived? I am suppose to get AOR/MR maybe end of next week as per current timing in our spreadsheet

yes. i have a friend did his like half year earlier than he got the request. but I've called doctor today they all prefer you got the UCI? number then they can connect to CIC directly. It's faster and easier. I am in Calgary this is how I did:
1: Called the clinic for whomever offers the earliest appointment (check CIC website for eligible clinic), and I got the appointment on the next day even though it's quite a bit driving there..spend 200
2: Did chest X-ray on the same day (today). all X-ray places are walk in only. waited for 20 minutes. they asked my number and referral letter from the doctor I went to.spend 50
3: Booked the blood n urine test through alberta lab services? called: immigration blood n uri tests..Doctor printed out and crossed the sections I need to do. and I have to show LAB the form as well. Booked next wednesday,can actually be there couple days earlier, but I am only available on Wednesday. will spend 40?

So the total time from getting AOR and done MR is a week. Not sure if I did it properly.. it seems they can process very fast if you get the MR number tho coz they all asked me about this, probably coz they can check in their system links with CIC file number??

for whom did medical examination already, plz let me know if I did it right LOL

Mac2015

Jun 7, 2014
Thanks for information, I have still question that I applied throgh AINP and I have work permit here. so I already have UIC no. So while you call doctor for appointment do they ask for file no or medical request letter something?

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
Same question from me. I submitted mine at the end of may and I only have the information they charged via my credit card f ew weeks ago. I was also wondering if the up in front medicheck is acceptable.

Thanks everyone for updating your application status. I check this post everyday and I feel so appreciated for people's post

Mac2015 said:
Thanks for information, I have still question that I applied throgh AINP and I have work permit here. so I already have UIC no. So while you call doctor for appointment do they ask for file no or medical request letter something?

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Mac2015 said:
They asked if I have the passport&work permit?&UCI&CIC's Medical request information,mainly for UCI.LOL didn't realize it's same UCI as work permit till you questioned! it is the same one!!!
you can go ahead book the appointment, if you didn't get the AOR you can still call clinic to postpone.