Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 24, 2014 (date of approved SINP)
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014, Sept. 23, 2014, Jan 26, 2015 ECAS Shows medical recd.; Sept. 10, CIC request Med. re-assessment, Sept. 18, done with med. re-assessment, but then again my eldest need to undergo sputum, repeat x-ray and med. clearance to pulmo on Dec. 18. Finally, medical was submitted to CIC last December 23, 2015.
Interview........
No more interview :) RPRF req. and paid - Feb. 6, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
Already landed... Inland applicant
nijjar.login said:
Guys just got my PPR. Hurray!!!!
Wow congrats! How long does it takes from IP to DM to PPR... hope we also receive good news! ;D ;D ;D

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
Guys, I need advice. I plan on getting married next month. My application is still "in Process" on ECAS - what can I do to include my wife in my application?

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
gildeh said:
Such a sad story devpas, you see!
btw, I meant 15th month is finishing in about 10 days and I then will be in 16th!!!
cic makes one speechless n numb

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Need Canadian Pr said:
my GCMS note:

Application: 1
Field name: Eligibility
Acton: Updated
Old value: not started
New value: In progress
Updated date: 2015/06

Activity 1
UCI....
Name....
Sub-activity/Activity type: Eligibility EC-QC/PNP
Field name: status
New Value: Review required
Updated date: 2015/06
Updated by: Lj1098
Office CIO

NOTES:

NOTES 1:

Created date: 2015/06/17
Created by: Lj1098
Updated date: 2015/06/17
Updated by: Lj1098
Restricted: NO
Level: Eligibility
Office: CIO

TEXT:

APPLICATION: EPXXXXXXXX APPLICATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. FOSS/GCMS check: - PA: No Adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. Status until: 2015/11/26. - Spouse/CL: No adverse info. Spouse/Common Law does not hold valid status in Canada. RPRF: paid. CIVIL STATUS: PA married – SPOUSE is accompany – Marriage certificate is on file- PA copy of passport on file: Yes. – PA completed schedule A: On file. – Spouse/CL copy of passport on file: Yes. – Spouse/CL completed schedule A: on file. WORK EXPERIENCE: - Providence of Nomination: Saskatchewan. – Province matches current residence: Yes. – Nomination validity: Original. – Case type: Economic Case. Schedule 4 on file: Yes. MEDICAL: Valid results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS PA: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: - 2016/03/10. Spouse/Common Law: Current medical status: Passed. Valid until 2016/03/14. CRIMINALITY: PA RCMP Screening: No Reportable trace. – Police certificate: Bangladesh: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On file. Spouse/Common Law: - Police certificate: Bangladesh: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On file. Criminality decision taken. ADDITIONAL NOTES: - AUTH PAID REP ON FILE – EDWARD RYAN REFERRED TO PS FOR REVIEW

Hi friends I have some personal question from GCMS note: Please answer for me:

1. My wife previously refused two times open work permit from back home, is Case officer concern about her refusal
2. My wife refusal can effect our PR application
3. From the notes what is case officer impression about our file
4. Which stage my file is now, begging or middle or last
5. On the top the notes said Level: Eligibility what does it mean
6. Activity 1 said review required and Sub-activity/Activity type: Eligibility EC-QC/PNP so what does it mean of course I got SINP nomination that's why I applied
7. At the end the note said: AUTH PAID REP ON FILE – EDWARD RYAN REFERRED TO PS FOR REVIEW what does it mean
8. Should I become worry any parts of the GCMS not
Hi there,
From my knowledge, this is what I think:
1 & 2: Maybe, it depends on why they refused your wife's application. Maybe at those times they refuse because they saw that your wife didn't have a strong tie with her home country. If that a case, I don't think it will effect your application. You are PA, not your wife.
3: Sorry but I don't get your question.
4: Please check the few first part of your note, look for "App Status" and "App Status Reason" or the "History" session, it will show the current status of your application. Look for the Updated date also, it will let you know when was the last time they updated your application information.
5: I don't know what it means but you can ignore it. You can focus on the Assessments session where you can find all of their check, should focus on Security, Criminality and Medical.
6: As I understand, they reviewed your application.
7: It's new to me, maybe it relevant to number 6 as above.
8: You should look at the Outgoing/incoming to make sure that you received and response to all of their requests. Outgoing means requests come to your. Incoming means data/information received from you. You can look at the notes session also to see what's their notes in your file between their departments. And of course, take a look at the Assessments Session.

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
gildeh said:
Such a sad story devpas, you see!
btw, I meant 15th month is finishing in about 10 days and I then will be in 16th!!!
Wow, it's really suck. Hope that everything will be fine for you.

Mikjagger

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Cic respond to my email that they received my additional documents, now they sent reminder mail for SAME documents! I dont understand who is crazy in this story?! Phone service says that i should ignore mail if i already sent doc. I dont what to do anymore! Can anyone give me any suggestions. Thanks in advance

Good.Man

Aug 6, 2015
Mikjagger said:
Cic respond to my email that they received my additional documents, now they sent reminder mail for SAME documents! I dont understand who is crazy in this story?! Phone service says that i should ignore mail if i already sent doc. I dont what to do anymore! Can anyone give me any suggestions. Thanks in advance
Since they have already responded you that they have received your docs, I would suggest you to just ignore that reminder email as they have everything they need. Chill everything is fine at their end.

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Mikjagger said:

There is no reason to worry. Similar thing happened to me. They received my documents and sent me email again after that. I called them and they confirmed that they got the documents well before time but it just takes time within CIC to reach the officer processing you case, so he/she might send the email again. I told the guy on phone to open my case and confirm it for me. BTW did you sent a registered mail to CIC?

happy98

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2015
Nomination.....
26-07-2014
AOR Received.
3-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-04-2015
Med's Request
3-10-2014
Med's Done....
4-10-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Hi

My ecas status changed to decision made. when i clicked underlined status. i got following updates:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 26, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.
We sent you medical instructions on September 27, 2014. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Any suggestions, who got ecas updated as in same situation.

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy98 said:
Hi

My ecas status changed to decision made. when i clicked underlined status. i got following updates:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 26, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.
We sent you medical instructions on September 27, 2014. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Any suggestions, who got ecas updated as in same situation.
I havent seen anyone got status update like this.

But did u get any email on july 16th 2015?