+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION JUNE 2014

adoc

Jul 29, 2015
My application was received june 24th 2014 and my medical was recieved on November 27th 2014 theyve only changed my status to "in process" now. Is this normal time scale? And if so how long is it usually from this point until a decision is made.

I also have a hypothetical question. If I recieve my PR through pnp Saskatchewan but my girlfriend got accepted to university in BC and I moved there with her. Is here a chance my PR would be revoked? I had all intention of staying in Saskatchewan until we met.

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Guys, I have a question. CIC requested PCC from me on May 27th(since I havn`t submitted it along with my initial application) and the email said it must reach CIC before July 27. So, I submitted well before the date on July 15 and canadapost confirmed the delivery.

The weird thing is I got an email today requesting for the PCC again, saying this is the final reminder. I have already replied to CICs email attaching the delievery report to my documents as well. Is that enough or should I call CIC. Is this normal? Is there anything else I can do to conform that weather they have received the PCCs or not.

Thanks in advance and I will really appreciate your reply.

Jul 15, 2015
Same thing happened to me. I called CIC and call centre agent said not to worry as they might not have opened the mail you sent. I sent additional docs on March 30th and it was added to my file finally on 27th May.

Its a good enough opportunity to call CIC call centre and ask them to look into your file notes and let you know if document has been added to file or not.

nijjar.login said:
Guys, I have a question. CIC requested PCC from me on May 27th(since I havn`t submitted it along with my initial application) and the email said it must reach CIC before July 27. So, I submitted well before the date on July 15 and canadapost confirmed the delivery.

The weird thing is I got an email today requesting for the PCC again, saying this is the final reminder. I have already replied to CICs email attaching the delievery report to my documents as well. Is that enough or should I call CIC. Is this normal? Is there anything else I can do to conform that weather they have received the PCCs or not.

Thanks in advance and I will really appreciate your reply.

ruby123

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 March 2014
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10 dec
AOR Received.
2 June 2015
File Transfer...
22 June
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
PR_Applicant_001 said:
Same thing happened to me. I called CIC and call centre agent said not to worry as they might not have opened the mail you sent. I sent additional docs on March 30th and it was added to my file finally on 27th May.

Its a good enough opportunity to call CIC call centre and ask them to look into your file notes and let you know if document has been added to file or not.

I called and they the guy told me they can`t look into peoples files anymore as they used to back around March. He advised me to reply to the email with the tracking number attached. I already replied to the email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca>) with my explanation and attached the delivery notice and requested acknowledgement of the PCCs being received. I have already called twice but I am gonna call them again to see if I find that agent that goes into my file.

My question is can reply to that email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? or do I need to do something else? Any seniors please help.

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
nijjar.login said:
I called and they the guy told me they can`t look into peoples files anymore as they used to back around March. He advised me to reply to the email with the tracking number attached. I already replied to the email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca>) with my explanation and attached the delivery notice and requested acknowledgement of the PCCs being received. I have already called twice but I am gonna call them again to see if I find that agent that goes into my file.

My question is can reply to that email CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca? or do I need to do something else? Any seniors please help.
I believe that is the right email address to contact.

This is the contact info for the Ottawa office: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

Jul 15, 2015
Yup, I had sent the email as well, they took more than 6 weeks to acknowledge the email response in my case. I also suggest to confirm via ordering GCMS notes round 5 to 6 weeks mark of your documents reaching CIC.

nijjar.login said:
I called and they the guy told me they can`t look into peoples files anymore as they used to back around March. He advised me to reply to the email with the tracking number attached. I already replied to the email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca>) with my explanation and attached the delivery notice and requested acknowledgement of the PCCs being received. I have already called twice but I am gonna call them again to see if I find that agent that goes into my file.

My question is can reply to that email CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca? or do I need to do something else? Any seniors please help.

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Stealth Assasin said:
I believe that is the right email address to contact.

This is the contact info for the Ottawa office: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp
Yes, that is what i receive the email from. I think I will wait for their reply and keep calling as well until somebody confirms the receipt of my PCCs

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
PR_Applicant_001 said:
Yup, I had sent the email as well, they took more than 6 weeks to acknowledge the email response in my case. I also suggest to confirm via ordering GCMS notes round 5 to 6 weeks mark of your documents reaching CIC.

Ok, I will order those as well.

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
nijjar.login said:
Ok, I will order those as well.
So, finally I got to talk to a call centre agent that accessed my file and told they have received my documents today and the email was sent two days earlier and was scheduled before my file was actually updated on the system.

Jeez they are so unprofessional. It took them 15 days internally from July 15(the date when my PCC was actually delivered by CanadaPost) up to today(July 30) to process my documents and update my file.

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
nijjar.login said:
So, finally I got to talk to a call centre agent that accessed my file and told they have received my documents today and the email was sent two days earlier and was scheduled before my file was actually updated on the system.

Jeez they are so unprofessional. It took them 15 days internally from July 15(the date when my PCC was actually delivered by CanadaPost) up to today(July 30) to process my documents and update my file.
man, these guys are slow... well atleast the call center guy was kind enough to tell you the status.

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
gildeh said:
I passed 14 months now! It is really annoying! May 2014 Applicant here.
Have you tried calling cic lately? I think now they shud be taking ur call seriously n giving some credible updates. My friend from May called cic last week. The agent checked things and confirmed that all documents are in place (there was some confusion with doc requests earlier) and it will happen soon. I don't know what's soon for them but he at least he knows that there is nothing holding the application from his side. his is still IP.
The trick is not to start whining about delay initially. They will shut u off with the 16 months bs. Explain to them calmly that u r may applicant n how all of may / june/july friends u know have got their pr. you just want to know if there is a PROBLEM with ur application, some missing docs. Something that u may have missed or medical issue... Try acting like a victim. if u have dependents, then use that concern too...

gildeh

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
devpsd said:
Have you tried calling cic lately? I think now they shud be taking ur call seriously n giving some credible updates. My friend from May called cic last week. The agent checked things and confirmed that all documents are in place (there was some confusion with doc requests earlier) and it will happen soon. I don't know what's soon for them but he at least he knows that there is nothing holding the application from his side. his is still IP.
The trick is not to start whining about delay initially. They will shut u off with the 16 months bs. Explain to them calmly that u r may applicant n how all of may / june/july friends u know have got their pr. you just want to know if there is a PROBLEM with ur application, some missing docs. Something that u may have missed or medical issue... Try acting like a victim. if u have dependents, then use that concern too...
Hi devpsd,

I called them a month ago with the similar strategy (basically asked the agent to check if they have all docs, ...). He checked and said all documents are there and nothing is needed. But I am still IP (since June 10). I may call them again tomorrow.

Thanks

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
Don't lose hope .Everyone's time will come when GOD wishes. I applied in June20, 2014 and got PPR in July 13, 2015.

Applied to MPNP in march, 2013 and got LOA in June 2014.In total it took me 2 years and 4 months, until i got PPR. Now waiting for the passport.