18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Sanosun said:
I applied late May OPNP Master stream. I received no QA call, no AOR... (I paid the application fee via online credit card option).
I sent an email to CIO Sydney and CPC Ottawa 2 weeks ago, today, I've received a reply from CIO Ottawa saying:

"Dear Applicant,

Your application is not in our office, you will need to contact the CIO Sydney office at CIO-Syndey-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca for any enquiries on your application.

Regards,"

I am extremely worried now, my friend applied on August and received a reply from CPC Ottawa that we confirm that your application has been received by our office!

All I have is Canada Post delivery confirmation, now I'm worried that they didn't receive my application at all... Please share your thoughts guys, is there anything I can do?
something similar happened to me. I applied in May and sent email to CIO in August asking status. CIO sydney forwarded email to CPC. CPC replied saying they have my application and they will process when they can. In Jan I emailed CPC asking for status, They sent me the same exact email as you received saying contact Sydney.
Dont know what to do. i contacted my local Mp's office to take a look at it.

semmir

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
indocanadian13 said:
Congrats. Relax man, MR is coming soon within 7-10 working days.
DO u have a full time job in ur field now ?
yes I do, I already had a job when I submitted my file to CIC

properRR

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
_MK_ said:
something similar happened to me. I applied in May and sent email to CIO in August asking status. CIO sydney forwarded email to CPC. CPC replied saying they have my application and they will process when they can. In Jan I emailed CPC asking for status, They sent me the same exact email as you received saying contact Sydney.
Dont know what to do. i contacted my local Mp's office to take a look at it.
I'm on the same boat. May applicant, No AOR, No QA. Please keep us updated. I'm thinking about contacting MP too.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
its height of frustation... they r giving us sleepless nights

Rocky04

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2014
Doc's Request.
None requested
Nomination.....
21-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Not Available
Med's Request
09-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
23-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-April-2015, passport recvd 5-May-2015
LANDED..........
In Ontario since Aug '07 , Flag pole process at Fort Erie on 7-May-2015
amit4573 said:
Can anybody tell me, what is this "QA call" ?
It's something unique to the 2014 PNP application batch (specifically to Ontario I think). Immigration Ontario was (and is as far as I know) calling some of the applicants to follow up with them and see if they are still in Ontario and all their info is still valid.

That's my understanding at least and I was called in August last year.

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
mandy0106 said:
I am May applicant. No AOR yet. It seems that CIC process June, July and August only except May. Feel frustrated.
Its same for all except that the ones that got QA call. All the progress has been on the ones that got QA call. Me Aug applicant and I havn`t received any QA call nor AOR.

:(

android.exe

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
devpsd said:
May no QA, no AOR applicants.
I have sent a personal message to all you people. Please check your inbox and feel free to respond. I have received messages from couple of them already. i am consolidating some information from some of us. I will share with you guys including mine once i have sufficient responses.
If i have missed any may/june no qa no aor applicant please let me know.
May applicant- No QA call - No AOR yet. No Devpsd's message yet :)

Randy.Orton

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Devpsd, I am gonna wait for your response too. I am finally planning to talk to my MP. Let's see how it will go. Enough with sitting and patience, we have to do something now.

Randy.Orton

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question to all those folks w/o AoR? [Specially May or Before May 2014 applicants]

What can we do except for contacting our MP? Do you think any lawyer can help us, or there is no other way except to wait? I am just curious to know if there is anything we can do?

Right now, I am not even sure if I am gonna get my WP or AoR even in next 6 month.

I wanna knock every possible door.