+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - applicants whose 19 months have exceeded and are still waiting!

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
I feel the same,
Saw all april, may, june and now july 2017 applicants getting ppr right infront of my eyes while im still waiting for my ppr.. so annoying
I hope this cic officer goes through this pain what im going through
I'm Jun 2 2017 still waiting, so yes lots of people are on waiting line as well

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
You just told the words from my heart. I'm Sep 22, 2016 applicant. Ainp took 18 months and waiting for the pr 25 months now.....Everything passed except that bullshit BG/security. Closed WP is about to expire in mid-January and this morning I got a termination letter from my closed WP employer. Applied for bowp last month, not sure when and if I'll get it. At this stage, is it going to be a problem from AINP if I don't work for the company who have nominated for? I am employer-driven AINP? Please advise if you have some good words for me. Thanks.
Wow, that sucks. Hopefully you will still get your BOWP.

oscarmendez

Apr 17, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
28-03-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Reactions: singha5612

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Jan. 27 applicant, almost 21 months in waiting. When I applied, the processing times were 16 months. I feel so cheated. CIC took my money and did not deliver their end of the bargain. If I knew it was going to be like this, I would have waited for EE. I have enough points.
There is a special place in hell for my CIC agent. In it, they will order a coffee from Timmies and will wait for it forever. They will watch the line of people pass in front of their eyes, getting their orders and leaving. When they ask what's taking so long, they will hear, "Every order is different! Everything is fine. You just have to wait". There is no option to talk to the manager. They cannot get their money back. They are stuck. Their partner is waiting outside and cannot join them. Ever.
Hahahh :D ROFL on "Every order is different! Everything is fine..." :D
That's a good one!

oscarmendez

Apr 17, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
28-03-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
I received my new GCMS notes. File location is still PS (This time it looks like "PS- [removed] -Pend"), with the same date.
There is only one difference against to the previous one (which I got 2 months ago). Two additional activities listed. I mean, there are 2 more activities in total. But there is no information visible on them.
So, continue waiting in the dark, without any useful information..
Any progress for anybody?

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I found out today why my application is delayed,its close to 19 months, so when i went to work today, my boss told me that they received some request about my pay stubs, timesheet from international mobility program unit, i am guessing cic is doing employer verfication, they gave my employer 2 weeks to send the request documents, maybe i am the only person cic is doing employment check on me.
It means i dont get ppr until end of nov or december

27 april 2017 applicant

Reactions: MissJustice

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I found out today why my application is delayed,its close to 19 months, so when i went to work today, my boss told me that they received some request about my pay stubs, timesheet from international mobility program unit, i am guessing cic is doing employer verfication, they gave my employer 2 weeks to send the request documents, maybe i am the only person cic is doing employment check on me.

27 april 2017 applicant
Are you inland or outland? From which province? I have heard of a few cases in the past where they ask for resume, pay stubs and job description duty list. I think you were just randomly selected. Hope you get PPR soon!

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015

27 april 2017 applicant
I guess am also they call my previous employer ask about me I dont know if its will effect on my application or not I left my job long time ago while my application on process what you think
Am also applicant of April 2017

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I guess am also they call my previous employer ask about me I dont know if its will effect on my application or not I left my job long time ago while my application on process what you think
Am also applicant of April 2017
Are you inland or outland? Did you notify IRCC when you left the previous job?