+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR applicant wants to add missing document to the recently sent application

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Hey guys,

I got my AINP and then sent my PR application to CIC Sydney office on Nov 30, 2016. It was received by the office on Dec 7, 2016. I haven't got AOR yet. Now, I found that Birth certificate copy that I included with the application was a bit blurred which could result in application being returned. My questions are:

Is there anyway I can send them a legible copy of Birth certificate(before AOR)?

If yes, what is the best and quickest way to send(email, mail etc)?

What address/email address should I use for this purpose?

What details do I need to include along with the copy of my document since I don't have application number yet?

Do I need to add a cover letter to explain why I am sending them this document?

Will it fix the problem?

Input much appreciated. Thanks

Vijay

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
ashuindian said:
You can send it through Case Specific Inquiry. When will u fill all required details about your application, it will open with your application status. There is the last option in second page to upload some documents to include your application.

So will it be added to my application even if I haven't received AOR? How do I provide them with application details? I linked my application to mycic account and my application number starts with xep........ So do I include that number? or other details?

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
ashuindian said:
First Google it for CSE, u will get all answers and options there. Don't worry, be happy.
I know case specific enquiry but some other posts on this forum imply that it is not possible to replace a copy with new one until you get AOR since they have no way to track application. That's where I am getting confused.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Vijay12345 said:
Can someone please help with my query
The only thing you can do is to send ECAS to CIC and hope that they will attach it to your file but it could be impossible for them to do it without AOR.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for CIC to return your application and this time include the document and resend everything again.