+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PEI EOI NEW SYSTEM

ambicious_eyes

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
hi all,
I have just heard about PNP PEI EOI system, i dont know what it is actually i have tried making that profile, i am clear in all the sections but one section says that (Foreign qualification recognition (FQR) is the process of verifying that qualifications (education, know ledge, skills, and work experience) obtained in another country are comparable to the Canadian standards established for an occupation.) is it WES or somethinf else
please help

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
hi all,
I have just heard about PNP PEI EOI system, i dont know what it is actually i have tried making that profile, i am clear in all the sections but one section says that (Foreign qualification recognition (FQR) is the process of verifying that qualifications (education, know ledge, skills, and work experience) obtained in another country are comparable to the Canadian standards established for an occupation.) is it WES or somethinf else
please help
I am also stuck here. Do we need to verify qualification from PEI? if so, what's the procedure?

Mar 17, 2019
I am also stuck here. Do we need to verify qualification from PEI? if so, what's the procedure?
Hey.. Did you get any solution pertaining to Foreign qualification recognition (FQR). I would like to know what is the process of getting the FQR. If you have the info pl. share.

Mar 17, 2019
hi all,
please help
Hey.. Did you get any solution pertaining to Foreign qualification recognition (FQR). I would like to know what is the process of getting the FQR. If you have the info pl. share.

Osasebiks

Apr 26, 2018
Are they upgrading their server cause I can't access my account since today.....will they send me a mail if i get an NOI