Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi,
I am PNP applicant with 14 Aug AOR. Was hoping to pass medical this week. But nothing has happened . On Wednesday, people with 12th Aug AOR passed medical according to immitracker. No updates since then on the tracker. Now waiting for next week.

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Hello @binsin

Any update on your application?

Medical Pass?

Regards,
Rohit

Mintzz

Sep 27, 2017
Hello AOR 5/8/2017 i got the status of passed medicals on 30th aug

Can anyone guide from where to check that with whom my file is or on which stage?

Mintzz

Sep 27, 2017
Hello AOR 5/8/2017 i got the status of passed medicals on 30th aug

Can anyone guide from where to check that with whom my file is or on which stage?
I didnt get any update after 30/aug...how much time it will take more?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From where u check NA2?
Your NA2 or somebody else's? If it is yours, you check it in your CIC account. If it is somebody else's then you can check it on myimmitracker, plus many share their status on this forum and whatsapp groups.

Mintzz

Sep 27, 2017
Your NA2 or somebody else's? If it is yours, you check it in your CIC account. If it is somebody else's then you can check it on myimmitracker, plus many share their status on this forum and whatsapp groups.
Its mine only...bt the stage name is not written in CIC. There has been written
You have passed you medicals
We do not require additional documents
You do not require to interview. Will send u a message if it changes
You application is in process. We will message u when we start you BGC

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"You application is in process. We will message u when we start you BGC" - This is IP1. When your background check status changes back to 'Not Applicable', that is NA2.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NA1 - Right after AOR
IP1 - When you background check message changes for the first time (Usually criminality is checked in this stage)
NA2 - Background check status changes back to Not Applicable (Usually this is when eligibility is done. Currently most PNP applicants stay in this stage for 2-3 months at least)
IP2 - Background check status changes to background check in progress (or something similar). This is where security is done. On average most applicants stay in this phase for a couple of weeks, unless someone held a government job or was in the military or travelled to a place of conflict. In that case additional security screening is done and it may take somewhere from 6 months to over 1 year to get clearance (this is rare for most applicants).
PPR - Passport request.

Mintzz

Sep 27, 2017
NA1 - Right after AOR
IP1 - When you background check message changes for the first time (Usually criminality is checked in this stage)
NA2 - Background check status changes back to Not Applicable (Usually this is when eligibility is done. Currently most PNP applicants stay in this stage for 2-3 months at least)
IP2 - Background check status changes to background check in progress (or something similar). This is where security is done. On average most applicants stay in this phase for a couple of weeks, unless someone held a government job or was in the military or travelled to a place of conflict. In that case additional security screening is done and it may take somewhere from 6 months to over 1 year to get clearance (this is rare for most applicants).
PPR - Passport request.
Great..... thank you

Means my application can take 3-4 months from now?