net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Congratulations on your PPR :)
Can I ask you if the visa has our photo in it? meaning, since it was issued before PPR, it had the photo we sent when my applied for PR?
Hi there was no photo on our visa, when we submit our passport + 2 new pictures for stamping, they will send it back with 2 copies of CoPR, one with attached picture.

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Happy New Year to All,

Just another post from my airport experience...Hope to answer some of those questions from previous post.

I flew from Manila to Toronto, Toronto to Halifax. So my port of entry was in Toronto. (But if you flew direct to Halifax, then that would be your port of entry).
Manila: My ticket did not include my travel tax (P1620 per person, higher if you fly business class) which I had to pay from the airport, terminal fee was included in my ticket, which was worth P550. Accordingly if you purchase thru PAL, all those fees are included, although I went thru PAL, I bought my ticket online (flight hub) and travel tax was not included. The payment center is inside the airport, just after the entrance inside, you will see it immediately.
After paying, I went inline for check-in, they check my ticket and passport, they gave me my boarding pass. So it turns out, as a rule, even if your baggage is labeled Halifax, you still have to get it in Toronto, to be checked in again, for all airlines. After check-in, immigration check, they did not ask me a question, just looked at my passport and ticket, and I am good to go. Airport check, x-ray and waiting time. After a few delayed hiccups from Philippine Airlines, finally we went on board.

Toronto: After arriving, you will be guided thru immigration. So since I have a connecting flight, I was separated in one line, to have my picture and declaration of goods done. Its a couple of self serving kiosk, but there is a attendant on hand to help in case you have any glitch. So what you do, is scan you passport on the machine, indicate if you are declaring any goods, or money more than 10K, then the machine takes a picture and prints out a document (A piece of paper with your name, picture, and indicates if you declare any goods). Keep this. After that, when you go down, there will be another line, it says there all passport and the other one is with ticket (the one printed our earlier). Show the attendant the print out you had earlier, and you will bypass that long line. Next is the border desk, she will ask are you declaring any goods, I declared my dried fish actually, but I think she probably waved it, I only brought a few pieces. Then she told me, go to the immigration, here is another line, just be patient.
The immigration officer ask me, (she was actually very nice and friendly), these are standard questions ok, have I been convicted of any crime, asked to leave Canada, and I think one more questions which I forgot. Also she asked me about my address, told her I am staying at this address but it won't be my permanent, she said, its ok, do I want my PR card sent there, I said yes. Then asked me to sign my CoPR, and that was it.
Before exiting, there was another sort of cubicle there, where they gave me pamphlets about arriving in Canada, booklet on Canada, and a red bag to put those booklets in. (awww how nice right?.!!)
Then, I went out, at the exit, there is a officer, give him that ticket, which you printed our earlier. Then go get your luggage. Get your cart, somewhere at the left side, near the money changer, sometimes there is a line, just be patient.
Then, since I landed in Terminal 3, I had to go to Terminal 1. There are clear signs, so I am sure you will get lost.
Halifax: So again, I checked my baggage. It was a breeze, I went thru Air Canada. Then another security check, then the boarding gate.
Arriving at Halifax, there were no more checks, went out of the plane, took my baggage and off I went....

good luck to everyone!!Happy new year

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Co
Got PPR mail,
Timeline :-
Province :- Ontario
AOR:- 10th Aug
Medical :- 7 Sep
IP2 :- 7 Sep
PPR:- 2nd Jan.

Thanks alot guys and All the best to all
Congrats...
Which is your visa office?

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
Hello Everyone,

I am PNP - Ontario Nominated. I got my IP2 on 8th December & ADR for Passport Biopage on 15th December.

After Submission of ADR on Same date my status will be like " We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"

What does that mean ? since last 20 days same status showing and NO PPR.

Can anyone please advice on this ?