IP2- Nov 28
ADR- Dec 7
PPR- Dec 13
congrats

Reactions: Wandering Mind

guruprasath.j

Oct 24, 2016
T
Although PNP applications have been processed much slower that FSW, like was noted earlier, the only way to know for certain what is going on with the processing of your application is your GCMS notes.

What's your travel history like? Do you have military record? People from certain countries, those with extensive travel history and also those with visits to certain countries have been observed to undergo more advanced security scrutiny.

Pending when you get your GCMS note, you can raise a CSE to NDVO and request for a status update noting that you are almost approaching the six months processing timeline.
Thanks Davobod, I don't have any travel history. My wife was in USA for two years and both our PCC was fine.

We had raised a CSE on NDVO and waiting for the response. As well waiting for the GCMS notes.

Fingers crossed since we crossed 6 months since AOR and more than 2 months since NA2.

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Although PNP applications have been processed much slower that FSW, like was noted earlier, the only way to know for certain what is going on with the processing of your application is your GCMS notes.

What's your travel history like? Do you have military record? People from certain countries, those with extensive travel history and also those with visits to certain countries have been observed to undergo more advanced security scrutiny.

Pending when you get your GCMS note, you can raise a CSE to NDVO and request for a status update noting that you are almost approaching the six months processing timeline.
Please can you specify what CSE stands for?
Thank you

ahmed-CAN

Aug 13, 2017
Hello,

When should I expect my file to be transferred to the local visa office? and at what stage do they verify my eligibility, IP1 or IP2?
My AOR id Oct 1st.