+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sep 5,15 AOR NDVO got PPR yesterday. Sep 9,12 AOR moved to IP2. Thanks to GOD, NDVO and CIC for this drastic change.
GOD Bless all
I am also a PNP-O (Ontario) candidate. My visa office is Ottawa as I am working in Seattle.

My timeline is as follows:

ITA Received: 1st Aug
AOR: 31st Oct
Medical: Pending

The process for PNP seems to be extremely slow. I have seen so many FSW candidates receiving PPR itself within a month. For me even after 15 days, medical is yet to be cleared.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
I am also a PNP-O (Ontario) candidate. My visa office is Ottawa as I am working in Seattle.

The process for PNP seems to be extremely slow. I have seen so many FSW candidates receiving PPR itself within a month. For me even after 15 days, medical is yet to be cleared.
For me, it was 44 days without any updated. Hmmm

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
wow just wow!!!! i just saw the tracker, and one NDVO with september 15 AOR got PPR.....that was really fast, hope MVO gets moving too

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Really? It raised hopes when few members here told me that SGVO is pretty fast. Desperately jealous with HKVO and NDVO now :(
Lol its alright man, im in Ottawa abd been ip1 since oct 12. Ill just try to stay calm and get wrapped up in Christmas to pass the time :D

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018

Ottawa is pure garbage, thats my office too. i havent moved since oct 12ie ip1. i thought it would be much faster but to my disappointment it is looking like London Vo. Hell, London been giving pprs Ottawa hasnt moved

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ottawa is pure garbage, thats my office too. i havent moved since oct 12ie ip1. i thought it would be much faster but to my disappointment it is looking like London Vo. Hell, London been giving pprs Ottawa hasnt moved
Thanks for your reply. I am really concerned with the slow movement of PNP.

I am working in Seattle right now and planning to move to canada by May end 2018. If that does not happen, I might have to go back to India. If application gets approved after may 2018, I might have to arrive in Canada from India.

Is there a way application can be fully approved by April, May next year?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Thanks for your reply. I am really concerned with the slow movement of PNP.

I am working in Seattle right now and planning to move to canada by May end 2018. If that does not happen, I might have to go back to India. If application gets approved after may 2018, I might have to arrive in Canada from India.

Is there a way application can be fully approved by April, May next year?
No, unfortunately, the speed is at the grace of the immigration officer(s) and visa office.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

You should get your medical passed in a week or two. Only few LVO are fast not everywhere.

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
I have a confusion. or say I got a question. I got PPR last week. But we are expecting a baby in about 3-4days. what should I do? Should I send our passports for stamping or should I wait for the baby, get his/her passport (in about 10 days) and then send all 3 together? I am literally going nutts deciding what to do!! Help me out here if theres a similar case that you know, do refer the same to me. Thanks in advance.

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
I have a confusion. or say I got a question. I got PPR last week. But we are expecting a baby in about 3-4days. what should I do? Should I send our passports for stamping or should I wait for the baby, get his/her passport (in about 10 days) and then send all 3 together? I am literally going nutts deciding what to do!! Help me out here if theres a similar case that you know, do refer the same to me. Thanks in advance.

This is what they mentioned on their mail :

Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

So, I think you should update them immediately the expected delivery date and proceed further with your Passport submission.