+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello friends,

PNP issues nomination certificate that are valid for 6 months time..

now the processing of PNP applicants is too slow... files for April have just started PPR processing...
my question is an April or May applicant nomination is valid till November or December.. How CIC will handle that?

lets take an example of May applicant.. if candidates receives PPR in December, during that time nomination will no longer will be valid? and points will drop....

Thanks in Advance

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello friends,

PNP issues nomination certificate that are valid for 6 months time..

now the processing of PNP applicants is too slow... files for April have just started PPR processing...
my question is an April or May applicant nomination is valid till November or December.. How CIC will handle that?

lets take an example of May applicant.. if candidates receives PPR in December, during that time nomination will no longer will be valid? and points will drop....

Thanks in Advance
No nomination expiration after AOR. It is locked at time of AOR. So no worries :D !

Reactions: dinodn

Amy H

Jun 27, 2017
You guys, my application was rejected once due to incompleteness. I want to prepare documents more carefully this time. Do we need to include schedule 4 in PR application or wait for CIC to request? Please help me!:(

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
You guys, my application was rejected once due to incompleteness. I want to prepare documents more carefully this time. Do we need to include schedule 4 in PR application or wait for CIC to request? Please help me!:(
Include that as a part of your Letter of Explanation (LoE)..