+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Today many April n may guys have moved to Ip2, from ndvo.

People are happy that finally ndvo woke up and is looking into our file. Positivity all over. Feeling good
Hopefully they don't go back to sleep after issuing IP2 :)
Hope to see PPRs as well

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today many April n may guys have moved to Ip2, from ndvo.

People are happy that finally ndvo woke up and is looking into our file. Positivity all over. Feeling good
That's pretty good news!

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Upto May 20 AOR, moved to IP2 from NDVO. All of them are PNP. Also June or July applicant got PPR today but stream is FSW-O. Thank you NDVO. Happy to see happiness around.
That's a good news. Looks like they have come out of holiday hangover :)

Reactions: siju22

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
Hi guys,

I sent email to CIC few days ago to check my local visa office and got to know that my application has been transferred to Singapore LVO. My AOR is 3rd August, NA2 since 25 Aug. Any of you shares the same timeline with me? And do you know exactly what they will do in the LVO? Thank you.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys,

I sent email to CIC few days ago to check my local visa office and got to know that my application has been transferred to Singapore LVO. My AOR is 3rd August, NA2 since 25 Aug. Any of you shares the same timeline with me? And do you know exactly what they will do in the LVO? Thank you.
SGVO is one of the fastest in issuing PPR. count your days max one month you can expect PPR as they already started with July applications. All the best.

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
SGVO is one of the fastest in issuing PPR. count your days max one month you can expect PPR as they already started with July applications. All the best.
Your info is so comforting. May I know where do you get info related to SGVO processing time? I tried to look for it but I couldn't find.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Do u reside in Singapore?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi, any information on SGVO processing time? I couldn't find anywhere in this forum. Thank you :). Btw do you know what they check in LVO?
SGVO is relatively much faster. Several june candidates reported PPR. In local vo visa officer revies eligibility and it is passed. Security check is initiated and passed. IP2 and PPR are initiated here.