+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
You can reach them on +16139444000
Call from skype. Its going to be good 30 mins waiting time.
Good luck
Skype did it really work? I see a lady officer picking up all times and when you post a question related to your PR application, they ask are you calling from Canada? If no, they say you are not allowed to call. etc...

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Yes my file is now transferred to NDVO. I had called CIC to check my application status and I came to know then
dont be panicked, NDVO cases currently processing all March, Apr and May applications for PNP. To be realistic heard from others opinion as NDVO is little slow when compared to other LVO. all the best.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone please let me know Why the PNP processing is so slow then federal? My understanding is that all the documents and paperwork apart from PCC are already checked before giving out the nomination. So what is causing the delay? If you compare it with FSW their medicals are much faster than PNP.
No one has the proper answer for it. It is seen that FSW are getting PPR request in 13days of time, the least number of days witnessed. Backlogs is one reason for the delay.

Reactions: Xiaociaoshaw_02

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Skype did it really work? I see a lady officer picking up all times and when you post a question related to your PR application, they ask are you calling from Canada? If no, they say you are not allowed to call. etc...
Even when I called a lady picked the call. But as far as I know they don't discourage calls outside Canada as couple of others from FSW stream have also called and they were able to get the status. Please try again. Good luck

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Even when I called a lady picked the call. But as far as I know they don't discourage calls outside Canada as couple of others from FSW stream have also called and they were able to get the status. Please try again. Good luck
Alright Bud Thank you . let me give it a try.

Reactions: wisher2017

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
dont be panicked, NDVO cases currently processing all March, Apr and May applications for PNP. To be realistic heard from others opinion as NDVO is little slow when compared to other LVO. all the best.
Yes even I have heard that NDVO is a bit slow compared to other visa offices. Hope to hear some communication from them soon.
Thank you :)

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Alright Bud Thank you . let me give it a try.
Keep ready your application number and UCI number when you call. Also they will ask few questions for security reason before they give you a status update - Email ID, Full Name, Date of Birth, Mailing Address, Residential Address - Basically personal details

Reactions: siju22

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
just for your infromations, the people you call are not agents, it s just a call center, and they will oly tell you generic informations that are allready written on your profile. the good thing they can tell you is if your application went to LVO... and after that even if you write by mail or any other proceedure, that won't give you a hint or make it faster. see they are treating PNP very sloooooooooooooooowly for an unknown reason. so if you waited more than 6 month, give it a call to know if your file was transfered to a visa office, then Wait..and chilll.
Nothing much to do. you wont make it come faster by stressting out. it s an advice

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
just for your infromations, the people you call are not agents, it s just a call center, and they will oly tell you generic informations that are allready written on your profile. the good thing they can tell you is if your application went to LVO... and after that even if you write by mail or any other proceedure, that won't give you a hint or make it faster. see they are treating PNP very sloooooooooooooooowly for an unknown reason. so if you waited more than 6 month, give it a call to know if your file was transfered to a visa office, then Wait..and chilll.
Nothing much to do. you wont make it come faster by stressting out. it s an advice
Absolutely right. They give general information. Again once the file is transferred to LVO they ask us to directly contact LVO for further status updates as they will not have access to any information once the file reaches LVO.
Any comments on how long it might take to get PPR once file reached to LVO? Thank you

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Keep ready your application number and UCI number when you call. Also they will ask few questions for security reason before they give you a status update - Email ID, Full Name, Date of Birth, Mailing Address, Residential Address - Basically personal details
cool thank you ...The IVR says this too. but am worried will the lady officer help in this coz whenever I call thru Skype it is the same officer.