+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical statuses for pnp are now back to normal. However ppr are not coming as expected. Don't know what are they doing sitting on our files like this.

I am still awaiting any update on medicals, crossed over a month now.
I hope the PPRs speed up as well. I think some of the resources have been diverted to process the haitian asylum seekers resulting in slowing down of PNP application processing. Then again, FSWs are being processed in 4 months or less.

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
Yes, pls sign your name. Every voice counts!
And anyone who have whatsapp PNP groups, pls help spread the link, all we PNP applicants should sign this petition to ask for a fairer and faster processing time. thanks.

Last edited:

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Just a quick question, what does it mean again if your application is still in Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia? does eligibility and security check occur there or at LVO? Thanks appreciate it

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
Just a quick question, what does it mean again if your application is still in Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia? does eligibility and security check occur there or at LVO? Thanks appreciate it
What is your BG status? If it shows "in progress", then means your case is doing completeness check. If it changed to "Not applicable" then means your case is doing eligibility check, when it done, BG status will change to "in progress" for the second time for security check.
But not so sure at what point our cases will send to LVO, this is what I want to know too.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My AOR Date is : 28th April

Medical Passed: 2nd August.

Background Check: Not Applicable

I sent an email to CPC Ottowa and here is the reply I got :

Please be advised that your application is at CIO and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.
We appreciate your patience. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
My AOR Date is : 28th April

Medical Passed: 2nd August.

Background Check: Not Applicable

I sent an email to CPC Ottowa and here is the reply I got :

Please be advised that your application is at CIO and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.
We appreciate your patience. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests
This is really a long waiting time! I think you should wait for Background check turn to "In progress", if it turns to in progress, then it means you will get a PPR at anytime, because at this point BG status from NA to IP2 means they have done eligibility check and will do security check, if they feel you are okay and don't need security screening then will give you PPR soon.
Maybe they transfer cases to LVO when BG status turns to "in progress" for the second time.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is really a long waiting time! I think you should wait for Background check turn to "In progress", if it turns to in progress, then it means you will get a PPR at anytime. Maybe they transfer cases to LVO when BG status turns to "in progress" for the second time.
Yes My Friend .. have to rely on "May Be", "Could Be" "Should Be"..because IRCC is so unpredictable ... Only God knows how they work

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
Yes My Friend .. have to rely on "May Be", "Could Be" "Should Be"..because IRCC is so unpredictable ... Only God knows how they work
The processing time for PNP-outland this year is really annoying and frustrating, I understand, I am waiting for my BG status turn to IP2 too, but nothing we could do at this point. Sometimes no news is a good news, it means your case is not rejected, sooner or later they will make a decision.

I know the whole waiting game makes ppl mad, that's why we PNP applicants should unite together, share our timeline, share our feelings for this unfair treatment of PNP stream applications and the most important: sign the petition below and share the link to anyone you know who is also a PNP application, because EVERY VOICE COUNTS:
https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-delay-for-pnp-express-entry-applications-for-canada?recruiter=766014004&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=nafta_whatsapp_shortlink_1:control

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
What is your BG status? If it shows "in progress", then means your case is doing completeness check. If it changed to "Not applicable" then means your case is doing eligibility check, when it done, BG status will change to "in progress" for the second time for security check.
But not so sure at what point our cases will send to LVO, this is what I want to know too.
I am not really sure all I know is I passed the medical last august 10, and BG is Not Applicable. The thing is I have an agent so I don't get to check my status as often....
I hope this petition works and we see more movement with PNP, although the fact that medical starts getting passed, I am at least happy with that, as compared to the last couple of months of no word, except for other streams.
Thanks for the response.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not really sure all I know is I passed the medical last august 10, and BG is Not Applicable. The thing is I have an agent so I don't get to check my status as often....
I hope this petition works and we see more movement with PNP, although the fact that medical starts getting passed, I am at least happy with that, as compared to the last couple of months of no word, except for other streams.
Thanks for the response.
I recommend you to ask your agent about the login details, I believe is your right..

Reactions: net_mo

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
It does upon medical clearance, not sure if all report.
Thank you for the answer.

My medical status changed to passed on July 26, however I saw the changing only after about a week because I was out of civilization :) during that time. Also I noticed that Additional documents status changed from something like "We are reviewing your additional documents" to "We do not need additional documents". Now I tend to think that perhaps I passed IP1 (but did not see it due to absence of internet connection).

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Thank you for the answer.

My medical status changed to passed on July 26, however I saw the changing only after about a week because I was out of civilization :) during that time. Also I noticed that Additional documents status changed from something like "We are reviewing your additional documents" to "We do not need additional documents". Now I tend to think that perhaps I passed IP1 (but did not see it due to absence of internet connection).
What date was your AOR?