App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
guys what's happening! when our turn will come?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hey any update on your file?
I am PNP Outland,21st Jan AOR. Meds passed 10th Feb, ADR - 27th Feb,ADR provided - 10th March, BGS - Not started.
No update since then :(

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Pnp outland applicants, request to you all.
Anyone whose file is in process and would have ordered/ received gcms notes, can you please share the feedback on this thread for the benefit of others to understand the procedure followed to process pnp outland applications.

We from Feb 28 onwards have not received a single update post aor. There is complete silence from CIC.

Any feedback, status update shared will be helpful

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
How is this even possible? Is it possible that the quota for pnp is exhausted. Or is there something else.

Why did they just stop processing pnp applicants?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I don't think there is any quota thing to this delay. Someone reported 2 pnp from Saskatchewan reported medical pass in may. I guess Oinp is the reason for the delay

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have passed the process and in the meantime also landed in Canada. Basic info is in my signature. I have ordered notes 2 times. Unfortunally the second were issued before whole process was finished.
In my case:
1. They did not ask for any additional document (I have put in my application also Schedule 4, my PNP nomination certificate, my ECA, IELTS and TEF. For my husband I have added copy of his diploma even if it was not assessed - it was mentioned in education history as not assessed; and his IELTS as well).
2. I know for sure that there is 2 to 3 months delay just to be confirmed by your province (in my case they were waiting for Ontarion PNP spreadsheed)
3. I did not raise any CSE with additional information.
4. I was not asked for additional medical tests (my region is Europe - from what I have read here, they have regional medical officers so the speed for medical might be different). I also recheck with the doctor where I made all tests when were my results uploaded and they have passed within a week after uploaded into system.
5. I was not asked for additional PCC. All of my PCC were less than 6 months old.
6. There were no children involved, - 2 people in total from which one needed visa and one not.
7. I have uploaded all passport pages for me and my spouse. I have even added local ID card of my spouse (as the ID number of that card was mentioned on his PCC and also because I was explaining possible address issue).
8. All my scans (or photos) were done in color. When the document was translated, I have always included so called translator clause (where they could see, that official translator did the job).
9. I have added LOE for things that might be confusing (PCC address for my husband, and a longer explanation about my work experience - My salary and job duties were not written on my reference letters). But I did not bother to explain stuff that was self explanatory, so my LOE had app. 1 page to read.
10. My criminal passed on the day they did checks with USA (they do that to everybody - it is called info sharing).
11. A day after that they did R10 check for document completeness and I got update on my application (it went from not started back to not needed).
12. List of December PNP from Ontario (I was nominated in December) arrived in mid of February. With that, they did A11.2 check and very fast transferred whole file to LVO
13. The file was then sitting more than a month in LVO (funny enough it only took them like 2 and half months to do all security even if my husband if from different country and I have traveled a bit in the past).
14. As soon as they had security, they did recheck of the file (it seems so, because my last notes were just a week before PPR call and my security still did not have any S15 note on it). And then they issued PPR

And from few cases I know:
1. One person under same embassy got similar treatment (they put him in a waiting and they were rechecking his file end of March). But because he got PCC ADR (additional PCC from country where he was at day of AOR less than 6 months), it seems that he was put into another loop. But his security seems to be otherwise finished.
2. Another person ON PNP, got transferred to LVO also before end of February (December nominant and AOR in January). After that all went silence and it seems that LVO has longer waiting queue.

My observation:
1. any ADR request can delay your application (it seems that they will put it back on the end of the waiting queue even if they get your documents fast).
2. Different embassies have different waiting times (they always claim the security to be the problem, but I rather suspect under staffing, that leads to longer waiting time in some areas).
3. If they have suspicions you would see it in notes (or rather you would not, as it will be blanked out and with required hidden S note on the top.
4. CSE itself if done fast enough might not delay your file if what you have provided is needed for evaluations later on (for example you added your travelling history, but they are still waiting for USA info, so it will not delay PCC action which is only done with that one finished).
5. GCMS notes are a good way to see your status. I would recommend them app. 2 to 3 months after your AOR (at that time, you should be able to see Medicals, R10 and A11.2 passed). If you see hidden notes on strange places (page with your medicals or page with analyst comments), that is a clear signal of delays. To see hidden notes on security and association pages is normal (they do not disclose 3rd party checks).
6. if your medicals are not passed, recheck with your doctor first in order to know when were they uploaded. For certain regions, give it additional month before estimating that they were supposed to be accepted. Then go after notes to see what is going on there.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I have passed the process and in the meantime also landed in Canada. Basic info is in my signature. I have ordered notes 2 times. Unfortunally the second were issued before whole process was finished.
In my case:
1. They did not ask for any additional document (I have put in my application also Schedule 4, my PNP nomination certificate, my ECA, IELTS and TEF. For my husband I have added copy of his diploma even if it was not assessed - it was mentioned in education history as not assessed; and his IELTS as well).
2. I know for sure that there is 2 to 3 months delay just to be confirmed by your province (in my case they were waiting for Ontarion PNP spreadsheed)
3. I did not raise any CSE with additional information.
4. I was not asked for additional medical tests (my region is Europe - from what I have read here, they have regional medical officers so the speed for medical might be different). I also recheck with the doctor where I made all tests when were my results uploaded and they have passed within a week after uploaded into system.
5. I was not asked for additional PCC. All of my PCC were less than 6 months old.
6. There were no children involved, - 2 people in total from which one needed visa and one not.
7. I have uploaded all passport pages for me and my spouse. I have even added local ID card of my spouse (as the ID number of that card was mentioned on his PCC and also because I was explaining possible address issue).
8. All my scans (or photos) were done in color. When the document was translated, I have always included so called translator clause (where they could see, that official translator did the job).
9. I have added LOE for things that might be confusing (PCC address for my husband, and a longer explanation about my work experience - My salary and job duties were not written on my reference letters). But I did not bother to explain stuff that was self explanatory, so my LOE had app. 1 page to read.
10. My criminal passed on the day they did checks with USA (they do that to everybody - it is called info sharing).
11. A day after that they did R10 check for document completeness and I got update on my application (it went from not started back to not needed).
12. List of December PNP from Ontario (I was nominated in December) arrived in mid of February. With that, they did A11.2 check and very fast transferred whole file to LVO
13. The file was then sitting more than a month in LVO (funny enough it only took them like 2 and half months to do all security even if my husband if from different country and I have traveled a bit in the past).
14. As soon as they had security, they did recheck of the file (it seems so, because my last notes were just a week before PPR call and my security still did not have any S15 note on it). And then they issued PPR

And from few cases I know:
1. One person under same embassy got similar treatment (they put him in a waiting and they were rechecking his file end of March). But because he got PCC ADR (additional PCC from country where he was at day of AOR less than 6 months), it seems that he was put into another loop. But his security seems to be otherwise finished.
2. Another person ON PNP, got transferred to LVO also before end of February (December nominant and AOR in January). After that all went silence and it seems that LVO has longer waiting queue.

My observation:
1. any ADR request can delay your application (it seems that they will put it back on the end of the waiting queue even if they get your documents fast).
2. Different embassies have different waiting times (they always claim the security to be the problem, but I rather suspect under staffing, that leads to longer waiting time in some areas).
3. If they have suspicions you would see it in notes (or rather you would not, as it will be blanked out and with required hidden S note on the top.
4. CSE itself if done fast enough might not delay your file if what you have provided is needed for evaluations later on (for example you added your travelling history, but they are still waiting for USA info, so it will not delay PCC action which is only done with that one finished).
5. GCMS notes are a good way to see your status. I would recommend them app. 2 to 3 months after your AOR (at that time, you should be able to see Medicals, R10 and A11.2 passed). If you see hidden notes on strange places (page with your medicals or page with analyst comments), that is a clear signal of delays. To see hidden notes on security and association pages is normal (they do not disclose 3rd party checks).
6. if your medicals are not passed, recheck with your doctor first in order to know when were they uploaded. For certain regions, give it additional month before estimating that they were supposed to be accepted. Then go after notes to see what is going on there.
Hey Vensak,
Really appreciate the efforts you have put to give us an insight on the whole processing. Thanks for sharing this info. Some doubts we had are cleared.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I am PNP - O applicant (NSNP)

AOR 19.02.2017
Med. pass 07.04.2017
ADR 12.05.2017 and 19.05.2017 / (doc.submitted 14.05.2017 and 20.05.2017)
BG - NA 24.05.2017