+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland 2020 AOR connect here

Pillarman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Have a query. Thought I'll get a general consensus from folks here.

PNP-Outland. COR: India. We completed our upfront medicals in Nov 2020 and AOR is 12/12/20. Received GCMS notes in October and based on that, our eligibility and medicals (spouse & I) are done, however our daughter is mildly autistic and naturally, her medical review is with CMAU with a "Due Date" of 2022/01/21. Is it advisable to do a re-medical in Jan 2022 and send the results through a webform or should we hold on until IRCC asks for a re-medical?

Would really appreciate your inputs.
Hello,
I will advise that you wait for IRCC to request for medicals. Since you had upfront last year.

Reactions: VinothAJ

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

Hope you're doing great.

Today I received an email from cic Ottawa for additional documents request. They asked for a police certificate, background forms & travel history form.

For travel history form they said include "citizenship and resident document information" but I didn't get what they mean by it.

Below is a line which cic has written in an email

"Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information."

Please guide me

And Could you please tell me which form should I use for the travel history info?

What is the reason for submitting all these forms again? Am I close to the finish line?

Thank you

Best Regards
"citizenship and resident document information" means that if you were a resident of any country and what your immigration status was in that country, eg. student, worker, PR etc.

If you lived in the US from 2001-2007 as an international student, just mention your status, i.e. student on F1 student visa.

If you were there on a tourist visa, mention that, if you were a PR or citizen, then mention that accordingly.

Hope this clarifies.

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
"citizenship and resident document information" means that if you were a resident of any country and what your immigration status was in that country, eg. student, worker, PR etc.

If you lived in the US from 2001-2007 as an international student, just mention your status, i.e. student on F1 student visa.

If you were there on a tourist visa, mention that, if you were a PR or citizen, then mention that accordingly.

Hope this clarifies.
Thank you @legalfalcon

I have lived in Canada for 5 years. 3 years as a student and 2 years as a worker.

Should I provides copies of my study and work permits? Or just mention that in the form?

Thank you again, I really appreciate your help

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Dear @legalfalcon

In response to ADR i have submitted two PCC. One for main applicant and other for spouse, On my portal all documents requested were listed under the category "Supporting Documents of Main Applicant" means required documents of spouse also listed under supporting documents of main applicant area and spouse area was blank.

In details column only file names were written for guidance, unfortunately i have uploaded both correct PCC in alternative file names, e.g. Spouse PCC uploaded on Main applicant's file name and Main applicant PCC uploaded on spouse's file name. Both documents are in PDF format and required by VO.

Does sequence of uploading in same field matters or once VO download both documents will accept. System will definitely not read the scanned pdf file VO will have to download attachments to review both requested files of the same application.

In image M is main applicant and R is spouse. PCC uploaded on alternative file options with each other.

Last edited:

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I've been asked for Travel History Info Form by IRCC. I can't locate the form, I have found one titled SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS is that the one I'm meant to complete?

Thank you

Rajat Kapoor

Nov 23, 2021
Hello guys,
I have applied for PR paper based application on 6 of April 2021 and my application reached ircc through courier on 29 of April at ircc, but I have not received air till date , can any one suggest how long it takes to generate aor or my application number.
Plz help expects as little information will be world of wonders thanks in advance

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hello guys,
I have applied for PR paper based application on 6 of April 2021 and my application reached ircc through courier on 29 of April at ircc, but I have not received air till date , can any one suggest how long it takes to generate aor or my application number.
Plz help expects as little information will be world of wonders thanks in advance
IF you don't mind AR APRIL 2021 applicants post in here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2021-aor-join-here.727347/page-31

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi subramani _vs , did you get your pp back ? Can you pls tell What is the date of expiry of visa ?
No, not yet. It had reached IRCC office on 25-Nov only so it might take at least Dec 1st week to be stamped. What's your status?

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Hope you're doing great.

I have a question for you please!

Recently, my file was transferred to Ottawa VO, and I was asked again to submit the following documents:
- Schedule A
- Travel history
- Family info imm5406
- imm0008
- Police certificate

Do you know the reason why IRCC asked for submitting these documents again, especially the imm0008? Knowing that a second medical exam was done in October 2021 and the file was transferred in November 2021.

I'm very worried and I need your assistance.

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Hope you're doing great.

I have a question for you please!

Recently, my file was transferred to Ottawa VO, and I was asked again to submit the following documents:
- Schedule A
- Travel history
- Family info imm5406
- imm0008
- Police certificate

Do you know the reason why IRCC asked for submitting these documents again, especially the imm0008? Knowing that a second medical exam was done in October 2021 and the file was transferred in November 2021.

I'm very worried and I need your assistance.

Thank you
If your file has been pending for a while or if there were any gaps in the info you provided IRCC can ask for updated documents to ensure that no additional checks are required and/or to reconfirm the info.