+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland 2020 AOR connect here

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Hi all , 1 have applied for pr with 3 dependants, ( my spouse and 2 children) We are from India and my spouse who is one of the dependent, is working in Abu Dhabi ( UAE) . We 3 have got remedical request today and my spouse has not got .. Do I have to inform IRCC about it and ask for him too or to do upfront Medicals for him by ourself ?anybody has got like this ? If so , what did you do ?
Any idea on this ? Anyone in same situation?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi all , 1 have applied for pr with 3 dependants, ( my spouse and 2 children) We are from India and my spouse who is one of the dependent, is working in Abu Dhabi ( UAE) . We 3 have got remedical request today and my spouse has not got .. Do I have to inform IRCC about it and ask for him too or to do upfront Medicals for him by ourself ?anybody has got like this ? If so , what did you do ?
Anyway good news … pls share ur time plz

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Well... looks like they received my LOE that I'm not in Canada. So today they requested new MR, despite our current well be valid for 3+ months. ECAS again changed to "in process" instead of "Decision Made". Only thing that annoying me is the fact that I should spend another 1000 CAD. But we have what we have.

Reactions: natnbnt and Thisath

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Subramani_vs sir , your opinion on this ?

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
If we do upfront Medicals by ourself and sent through web form, do we need to do it again when IRCC ask for it with IME no ? Pls reply if somebody knows about it

Skywalker555

Jun 19, 2021
Hi, I am from Vietnam
My biometric was done in Oct, 2020, but since then no update and only background check is in progress.
My application is submitted by immigration consultant (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program)

Narender603

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Sinp Outland
AR:13/11/2020. TFN: 14/05/2021.
AOR: ????????
It’s going to be 10 months no AOR.
2 Webforms same answer.
When to expect any movement on Outland applications.

Reactions: dipakergapita