Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
My medical is updated.
20 April, 2021. You passed your medical.

My medical expired in February 16, 2021. I did a remedical without IRCC requesting in February 17, 2021 and sent them the report sheet through web form the next day. But my profile was not updated for two months. So last week, April 17, 2021 I sent another web form requesting them to update my profile. Checked my profile today and it was updated on April 20.

Hoping PPR will follow next.
It is understandable considering the current pandemic scenario that it took 2 months for them to update you medical status. Its a good sign that your profile is being looked into at this point in time.

Hope you will get the good news soon. Cheers!!!

Reactions: Mike@2019

hassanbale

Oct 27, 2014
Ok guys, my medical expired last Jan, should i retake and send it in a web form or should i just wait? My medical status changed from you passed your medical to you don't need, what do you reckon?

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Ok guys, my medical expired last Jan, should i retake and send it in a web form or should i just wait? My medical status changed from you passed your medical to you don't need, what do you reckon?
Better wait. It may be extended or you may get a re-med request.

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
i think all outland APP transfer to local office and from there they issue medical or any documents required.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
i think all outland APP transfer to local office and from there they issue medical or any documents required.
How do you know this? Have you observed any pattern?

Reactions: Seeker2020

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
My Medicals expired on Jan 17..Got 3 ghost updates in March and April ..but today when I got my web form response , it says security not initiated yet and Medicals expired ... very frustrating...

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
My Medicals expired on Jan 17..Got 3 ghost updates in March and April ..but today when I got my web form response , it says security not initiated yet and Medicals expired ... very frustrating...
When I talked with an IRCC agent a month back, I was informed that the real status of security can be hidden from the agents and it might have been passed originally. Since you have got many GU's in the past 2 months, there is a possibility that the agent might be true.

Reactions: John david

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
When I talked with an IRCC agent a month back, I was informed that the real status of security can be hidden from the agents and it might have been passed originally. Since you have got many GU's in the past 2 months, there is a possibility that the agent might be true.
Thank you so much for your kind words .. it gives a positive energy and keeping my hope alive ...

Reactions: John david

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hi, It's better to order GCMS notes and get all the info. I have done it twice and it's quite helpful.