+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland 2020 AOR connect here

Koniloca

Aug 21, 2020
Hello did any one get an email “Ready for Visa/ Prét pour Visa” ?

no updates in my CIC account

PNP (ONIP)
AOR:Sep 21
Citizenship: India
COR:USA

never raised web form, so I don’t know the VO office or status of my application.

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Application approved today and counterfoil generated. Return tracker not activated yet. Hopefully will receive passports back in a week.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Web form response.

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

hi how did you inquire in webform, how they response like this? please advise.
Thank you.

Reactions: manku_patel

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thank you.
Simply send them a webform via https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ask specifically for the status of your eligibility, criminality and security.

Sometimes they will send you a standard response and not what you ask for, if this happens just send another webform. I think it depends on who answers your form, some give you decent replies and others don't bother :(

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Hello friends.
As per PPR received on 13th October 2020, I got the chance to submit it on 23rd November, as the CVAC was closed here in Bangladesh. On 2nd December CoPR and Visa were issued (Thanks to Almighty). The expiry date of those is February 2021. However, they also issued a letter. Part of it says "in light of current travel restrictions due to COVID-19, you cannot travel to Canada at this time to become a permanent resident (unless you meet a travel restriction exemption). Note that your status as a permanent resident in Canada is not finalized until you have landed in Canada. ......... We have issued your documents so that when the restrictions are lifted, you will have your documents ready to travel to Canada."

There is no instruction on what to do if the travel restriction continues even after the expiration date of both my Visa and CoPR.

Now, can anyone please tell me, what my actions would be if the travel restrictions lifted after February 2021 (the expert date of my Visa and CoPR)?

My details are mentioned in my signature

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Thank you.
I use to send webforms with this kind of text:
- What is my visa office? - Is Eligibility Passed? When? - Is Security Passed? When? - Is Criminality Passed? When? - What is the status of Background Check? Thank you!

The answers are very specific and clear. A couple of times I received a generic answer without any info at all, but usually, they answer these questions if you ask them.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello friends.
As per PPR received on 13th October 2020, I got the chance to submit it on 23rd November, as the CVAC was closed here in Bangladesh. On 2nd December CoPR and Visa were issued (Thanks to Almighty). The expiry date of those is February 2021. However, they also issued a letter. Part of it says "in light of current travel restrictions due to COVID-19, you cannot travel to Canada at this time to become a permanent resident (unless you meet a travel restriction exemption). Note that your status as a permanent resident in Canada is not finalized until you have landed in Canada. ......... We have issued your documents so that when the restrictions are lifted, you will have your documents ready to travel to Canada."

There is no instruction on what to do if the travel restriction continues even after the expiration date of both my Visa and CoPR.

Now, can anyone please tell me, what my actions would be if the travel restrictions lifted after February 2021 (the expert date of my Visa and CoPR)?

My details are mentioned in my signature
Same situation here, our COPRs expire 18th Feb 2021, I have tried contacting IRCC via webform to ask about this and so far have just received a standard response outlining the current travel restrictions. There is no guidance on what people in our situations should do...
I guess it will be the same as the pre-March 18th approved people. We will have to apply for an Authorisation Letter once travel restrictions are open and we will have to hope they won't ask us to re-take medicals. The wait for an Authorisation Letter is long.

I recommend being ready to travel just in case restrictions are lifted in the new year.

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hey guys!
You wouldn't believe that (because I still don't) but I actually got PPR yesterday, Dec 17. :):):)
Country of origin Kazakhstan. Case details in the signature.

I still didn't get to see my GCMS ordered back in November. But it doesn't really matter now I guess.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Hey guys!
You wouldn't believe that (because I still don't) but I actually got PPR yesterday, Dec 17. :):):)

I still didn't get to see my GCMS ordered back in November. But it doesn't really matter now I guess.
Congratulations

May 15, 2020
Hey guys!

Congratulations! Did you recieve PPR email? or just PPR message in your online account.
If you get PPR email then was it from Sydney VO? or from VO close toKazakstan.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hey guys!

Congrats on your PPR!!!