Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
What's a schedule 4? Do you still submit it even though it wasn't in required documents list? I got a request for additional family info but that's all. Do you think they'll also ask for schedule 4 or nomination letter?
Schedule 4 form is for applicants who are nominated by a Canadian province under the (PNP) Province Nomination Program category. Basically, you will be declaring your intention to reside in the province that nominated you. Need not worry about it, they will let you know if its required.

Reactions: Halifage

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
No Mike. It has nothing to do with not including your nomination certificate. I submitted my cert and schedule 4 along with my application but still got a request for a newly completed one. A lot of people and I mean a lot in my ACCRA whatsapp group got too.

Don't know why they require it even for those that submitted earlier. But recent trend shows that it's asked for during the late stages and most have gotten PPR withing 2/3 weeks of submitting.
You are correct. I'm certain the request for schedule 4 is an Accra thing. I haven't noticed any other vo requesting it.

Reactions: manku_patel

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
That's strange to hear even after submitting both the docs (Nomination letter & schedule 4), they were requested again. CIC has their own unique way of processing each application it seems.
I'd have thought they should be a standard procedure across board. Doesn't seem that way though.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi all,
I submitted my paper based PR Application on 23rd July 2020.
But haven't received AOR yet. As per current trends it will take 6 months to receive AOR due to Covid-19 delays.
I included my PCC with the application package while submitting. However the PCC was issued on March 2020.
Should I get another PCC done. Or is it fine , as paper based PR application takes 15-19 months to process.
Will my PCC be valid during the processing?
What should i do?

paolo30

Mar 10, 2020
hello everyone. if all stages are "currently valid" would there still be a chance that the application may be rejected?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
hello everyone. if all stages are "currently valid" would there still be a chance that the application may be rejected?
Rejection at this stage is highly unlikely unless they found anything that we have missed inadvertently.

paolo30

Mar 10, 2020
Currently valid means you passed that stage. Can you please elaborate your question?
On the other forum, they say that currently valid means the information that we have submitted is legal or accepted which means it does not automatically mean passed because it would still be assessed by another officer. So, I just asked this question here to know if I could have different answers. By the way, thank you. I hope we will all receive our PPR soon.

cynthiaach

Jul 8, 2019
Hey, so I spoke with my rep yesterday as I was getting extremely frustrated with hearing about applicants who applied literally 3-4 months ago and are getting PPR. Since October its been PPRs left and right to new applicants I know some are FSW but some are also PNP Ontario or Nova Scotia who applied in July. It's not fair I've been waiting since January thinking its fine its the pandemic but if people who applied in July are getting PPR what's the excuse now.

I spoke to him and he said he is aware of the situation of new applicants getting PPRs but theres really nothing he can say other than I can just wait for PPR or submit a complaint. I wanted to ask about that. Can we submit a complaint about the delay and will that maybe negatively affect my application? He's giving me a call tomorrow to discuss what to do so just thinking about whether to just wait or go ahead and do the complaint.

Halifage

Oct 15, 2020
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
19-08-2020
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Med's Done....
16-11-2020
Just got this email:
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Anyone familiar with it?

Reactions: arunesh.vikram

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Just got this email:
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Anyone familiar with it?
Same with me too..