Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Happy if it is true ... I was excited when I first saw the application updated status .. but when everyone said it is a glitch , was bit disappointed..
Check with them to understand if there was any update that had happened in your profile.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I use textnow app to call them and you have other apps as well to call from outside Canada. Told them that my call is regarding the GU I had noticed in my application and enquired the reason behind that.

Did you got any GU yesterday? Please update us on the outcome of your call.
I haven't called yet. I was trying to get details so I'd know how to go about it, because I'm Outland.
And yes, I got the GU yesterday.

cynthiaach

Jul 8, 2019
So i'm pretty depressed. I don't know when all of this will be done. Thankfully i was able to find contractual work as ive been out of a job since i got ITA (january) so thats less of a reason to stress. But i keep hearing of people getting PR and their AOR's are pretty recent like people who applied in june and july are getting PRs and i know a few of them so im sure of that (whatsapp group for people waiting for PR) and then today this guy who literally applied 9 weeks ago he said he got PR. Seriously! i don't know how this is being done or processed its so not fair. Extremely sad and down about all this.

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I'm depressed too, but I still hope it's all for the best. Ordered GCMS - didn't want to, but I need a breath of faith right now. Will share with you guys gcms details when I get them.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I got request for schedule 4 today.
AVO. Feb, 2020
Hoping for the best.
What's your current application status? Have you cleared your eligibility and security?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
What's your current application status? Have you cleared your eligibility and security?
I don't know what my application looks like right now. I'm yet to receive my second notes.

As per first notes in July, eligibility was passed only by CPA in May and not by officer. Criminality and security had not started. Got a GU in August and nothing since then till the request for schedule 4 today.

My notes should be in by next month if it's not extended.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I don't know what my application looks like right now. I'm yet to receive my second notes.

As per first notes in July, eligibility was passed only by CPA in May and not by officer. Criminality and security had not started. Got a GU in August and nothing since then till the request for schedule 4 today.

My notes should be in by next month if it's not extended.
The GU in August might have been because of your eligibility getting passed, if I'm correct. Should be interesting to see your notes to understand how things unfolded during that period. BTW, can you let me know when did you order your notes?

Reactions: manku_patel

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020
I got the PPR today. I don't know if I missed any ghost updates. But the golden email is here.
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (Sep 2nd) | Criminality: Passed (Sep 2nd) | Medical: Passed (Aug 11) | ITA - May 27th | AOR - June 27th 2020 | Stream - PNP Outland | BIL & MEP - Aug 11 | Biometrics submission - Aug 24th | GU1 (no changes no email) - Sep 2nd | PPR - Nov 19th 2020

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Got a GU today. Since I have not seen anyone (or masses) mentioning that they got a GU as well, This one seems legit.