+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland 2020 AOR connect here

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon :
pls advice if there is any impact on decision if a person holds 2 NOC's. My first NOC is 1311 on which I got the invitation from Alberta and the other one is 1111. Do you think it can affect the decision.?

Reactions: manku_patel

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon :
pls advice if there is any impact on decision if a person holds 2 NOC's. My first NOC is 1311 on which I got the invitation from Alberta and the other one is 1111. Do you think it can affect the decision.?
Ideally your primary NOC should be the same for the EE and for the one based on which you received a PNP nomination.

You can have multiple NOCs and claim points for the work experience under it, however, your primary NOC has to be the same for PNP and IRCC EE. The Primary NOC is one for which you have at least 1 year of full time work experience.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
I have got ghost update .. but it’s a glitch I guess .. not able to view my full application though .. showing bad gateway error ..

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I have got ghost update .. but it’s a glitch I guess .. not able to view my full application though .. showing bad gateway error ..
From today morning it was bad gateway error. Now its not even allowing us to enter the application. As soon as we give our credentials, its redirecting us to the log out page.

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I had a GU tonight as well, with 502 error. It's already working though and nothing has changed in the profile.
So sad if that's just a glitch :confused:

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Anyone called IRCC to enquire about the GU early today?

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Anyone called IRCC to enquire about the GU early today?
What is the point. Just pure mental exhaustion now. It feels like this process has worn me down to no end now. See no light at the end of the tunnel.
On top of that, keep reading posts of people getting their PR after 2-3 years on this forum and that fuels further anxiety.

So near, yet so far! Damn you COVID

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I got a GU also, it must just be a glitch with the system.
Not all of us got GU, so I believe it shouldn't be a glitch. I called them and came to know that my eligibility was passed. It was in RR from May and the reply was a big relief for me.

October, November and December candidates are receiving the bulk of PPR's and going by the current trend, I presume COPR's are issued based on their medical expiry date. This is just my observation.

Reactions: Jeddie and Artk

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Not all of us got GU, so I believe it shouldn't be a glitch. I called them and came to know that my eligibility was passed. It was in RR from May and the reply was a big relief for me.

October, November and December candidates are receiving the bulk of PPR's and going by the current trend, I presume COPR's are issued based on their medical expiry date. This is just my observation.
How did you call them...like which of the numbers did you call, and from which country did you call them? Also, could you please share what your exact conversation Enquiry was?

I'm asking because I read somewhere that you can only call if you're INLAND applicant. It'd be a sweet relief if I can get them to give me an update on phone. Thanks in advance.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
How did you call them...like which of the numbers did you call, and from which country did you call them? Also, could you please share what your exact conversation Enquiry was?

I'm asking because I read somewhere that you can only call if you're INLAND applicant. It'd be a sweet relief if I can get them to give me an update on phone. Thanks in advance.
I use textnow app to call them and you have other apps as well to call from outside Canada. Told them that my call is regarding the GU I had noticed in my application and enquired the reason behind that.

Did you got any GU yesterday? Please update us on the outcome of your call.

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019

Congrats on your eligibility being passed!
Hope we will get our ppr's soon. I am quite exhausted too...

Reactions: subramani_vs

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020

Happy if it is true ... I was excited when I first saw the application updated status .. but when everyone said it is a glitch , was bit disappointed..