+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland 2020 AOR connect here

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Is your eligibility and criminality passed? Today there was a guy who got GU in our group with same AOR date as yours. His security has just been cleared. So, if only security is pending for you it might get over soon going by the trend.

All the best!!!
First web form on 28may said that my eligibility is reviewed by the responsible officer but this time they didn’t mention anything about eligibility.. criminality is currently valid .. security have not been started .. do you think anything would be a problem in eligibility clearance ?? But it is written that All the required documents And informations have been by the responsible office for the moment ..

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
First web form on 28may said that my eligibility is reviewed by the responsible officer but this time they didn’t mention anything about eligibility.. criminality is currently valid .. security have not been started .. do you think anything would be a problem in eligibility clearance ?? But it is written that All the required documents And informations have been by the responsible office for the moment ..
To clear the air, better call them to know your eligibility status. If its review required then you need to order for GCMS notes to understand what is the RR all about. That's only the next step, first call them to understand your eligibility which is the most important part.

Keep your hopes high and all the best.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
To clear the air, better call them to know your eligibility status. If its review required then you need to order for GCMS notes to understand what is the RR all about. That's only the next step, first call them to understand your eligibility which is the most important part.

Keep your hopes high and all the best.
Thank you so much for your reply .. I ll do that

Reactions: subramani_vs

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Reactions: Wotsit

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Sydney and Ottawa have started clearing security. Could this be the month for Feb applicants?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I really hope so, checking my account every day in the hope of a GU.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Was anybody's account affected due to the recent cyber attack? Heard few of those who's account were hacked received mails from IRCC. Everything is happening at the wrong moment.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Was anybody's account affected due to the recent cyber attack? Heard few of those who's account were hacked received mails from IRCC. Everything is happening at the wrong moment.
I was unable to log in since morning. Kept getting your session expired message or not valid message all through. I then read the message in the log in page and saw there was some cyberattack.

Didn't get any email from IRCC though but just tried logging in now and it went through.

What's the email all about? I hope this won't in anyway affect us or would it?

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I really hope so, checking my account every day in the hope of a GU.
same here! no GU or other updates!!
Already completed 100% mark last week, unfortunately no movement on my application. Some people residing in US received CoPRs, I haven't yet :-(

Last edited:

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I was unable to log in since morning. Kept getting your session expired message or not valid message all through. I then read the message in the log in page and saw there was some cyberattack.

Didn't get any email from IRCC though but just tried logging in now and it went through.

What's the email all about? I hope this won't in anyway affect us or would it?
It should be the same as said in their login page, not sure though.

Sign in to your IRCC secure account

A recent cyberattack has affected a small number of IRCC accounts accessed through GCKey. We locked these accounts to protect them from unauthorized access. We sent an email to affected users to explain what to do next.

If you get an email from us, follow the steps to reactivate your account.

Verify the following in the email before clicking on any links:
• The email is in both English and French.
• The From email address is IRCC.COMMDoNotRealy-NePasRepondreCOMM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
• The Subject is "Security incident on your GCKey account / Incident de sécurité sur votre compte CléGC".
• All links in the email point to gc.ca pages.

Take extra precautions to protect your security, including monitoring your account for suspicious activity and updating your account with a unique password.

Neo Nelson

Feb 4, 2019
Hi, My AOR was on Feb 4. My application was under background check and today i got a ghost update. Should I worry about anything or is it a positive sign?