Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
That's great I am just behind you AOR 13th of Feb and being processed at Sydney.
I have everything completed except security, I am thinking that these GUs that are coming through could be security completed or decision finalised.
It's security completed. We all will soon get our security cleared and I'm a week behind your AOR.

Reactions: Artk and Wotsit

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I had a second GU at night, the first one was back in March. Maybe they've finally started security checks or smth.
May be you can call them and confirm if the GU was about your security being cleared.

Reactions: Artk and Wotsit

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks, maybe that's a good idea. I hope I'll get back with something interesting. I'll write after the call.
Replying to my own message to continue the thread.

Friends, I have called cic, the operator confirmed that the GU was "security passed" sign.
Seems like we are closer and closer to our goal!

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021

Friends, I have called cic, the operator confirmed that the GU was "security passed" sign.
That's awesome, all you need now is travel to resume I guess.

Reactions: Artk

Neo Nelson

Feb 4, 2019
I have a doubt regarding proof of fund.. i have already got ITA and submitted the documents. My AOR was on Feb 04. I have submitted my bank statement as proof of fund..should i keep the amount in the same account. I know i have to bring the amount to canada. But for now can i withdraw the amount and use it for other purpose? Will they ask for proof of funds again?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

Wow, congrats !!! Only the golden email is pending now. You can start your preparations :D

Reactions: Wotsit and Artk

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I have a doubt regarding proof of fund.. i have already got ITA and submitted the documents. My AOR was on Feb 04. I have submitted my bank statement as proof of fund..should i keep the amount in the same account. I know i have to bring the amount to canada. But for now can i withdraw the amount and use it for other purpose? Will they ask for proof of funds again?
Its not wise to use the amount that was shown as POF until your application is approved. There are cases where they have requested to show POF at the port of entry. Keeping in mind the fluctuations in the currency value, I would suggest not to touch it at least until you get your PPR.

Reactions: Neo Nelson

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Is security verification started at Sydney,NS CIO ?
Yes, for most of the Jan applicants and few of Feb guys (whose VO is Sydney, NS) the security has been cleared. May I know your AOR date?

Reactions: Wotsit

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Yes, for most of the Jan applicants and few of Feb guys (whose VO is Sydney, NS) the security has been cleared. May I know your AOR date?
AOR on feb 26 .. yesterday got my web form , stating that my security is not yet started .. that’s y little disappointed..

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
AOR on feb 26 .. yesterday got my web form , stating that my security is not yet started .. that’s y little disappointed..
Is your eligibility and criminality passed? Today there was a guy who got GU in our group with same AOR date as yours. His security has just been cleared. So, if only security is pending for you it might get over soon going by the trend.

All the best!!!