renefx

Jan 11, 2021
SINP Outland
AR: 13/11/2020
AOR:05/01/2022
Upfront medicals done
It shows
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
We are processing your background check. We will sent you a message if we need more info.

Is this normal as my bar shows 74% complete and how much time will it take to get the decision. Please advice.
The status bar only shows the time since your AOR. Don't get attached to it.
It might sound strange but the decision could take well over two years or 6 months.
Some of the newer applications (mid 2021 onwards) are being processed in 6 months.
Many from 2020, like myself, are still waiting for the rfv email

Emz_123

Aug 3, 2020
It might sound strange but the decision could take well over two years or 6 months.
Some of the newer applications (mid 2021 onwards) are being processed in 6 months.
But how is that fair? I thought they process based on first come first serve basis. or is there any other method of processing?

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
But how is that fair? I thought they process based on first come first serve basis. or is there any other method of processing?
Sorry to be the one to break it down for you, but there's no fairness in this process. They will process your application when they process your application. If your application is simple (1 workplace easily verifiable, 1 country of living, single applicant) you might be lucky to be the one on the 6 months. Otherwise, it's random.

It appears that they were also processing newer applications first to seem like they have reduced the processing times back to 6 months, but that's just speculation.

Don't wait for them, continue to live your life, that's my advice after almost two years in this journey after aor. Luckily I lived, I know many that have stopped in time.

Reactions: Emz_123

Emz_123

Aug 3, 2020
Sorry to be the one to break it down for you, but there's no fairness in this process. They will process your application when they process your application. If your application is simple (1 workplace easily verifiable, 1 country of living, single applicant) you might be lucky to be the one on the 6 months. Otherwise, it's random.

It appears that they were also processing newer applications first to seem like they have reduced the processing times back to 6 months, but that's just speculation.

Don't wait for them, continue to live your life, that's my advice after almost two years in this journey after aor. Luckily I lived, I know many that have stopped in time.
Thanks so much for your response. Yes, unfortunately I too changed some of my plans hoping and expecting the PR to happen soon.
Hopefully things will process soon at least now..

Reactions: renefx

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Never mind I checked your signature. Have you heard anything at all since you submitted your application?
We did order our first GCMS notes in April 2021 and we received them in May 2021. Then the Eligibility was "Review Required" and the last time the file had been touched was on January 2021.

In September, I wrote to the Mexico VO for an update, and was told that the application was still in the same state.

We ordered a new set of notes on February 2022, but we are yet to received them (or an extension request from CBSA)

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Never mind I checked your signature. Have you heard anything at all since you submitted your application?
Received the notes today (ordered on February 19th). They were generated on March 2nd 2022

Eligibility : Review Required
Security : Not started
Criminality : In progress
Medical : Passed - Expired
Info Sharing : In progress
VO : Mexico

So, no progress since January, 18th 2021

• Sad
Reactions: MarJam2020

MarJam2020

May 10, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-07-2020
Nomination.....
12-08-2020
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Received the notes today (ordered on February 19th). They were generated on March 2nd 2022

[/QUOTE

Wow. I dont understand this at all. I'm in a WhatsApp group with FSW applicants from Mexico VO and they have been getting ADRs and PPRs. 3 persons actually got PPRs today. Why are they ignoring the PNP candidates?

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Dear members,
I am SINP FSW PR candicate, AOR- jan 2021.

I recieved my gcms notes and i am worried about the indications its imply. My concerns are-
1. Why there is Review Required for all A11.2, R87, R75 and R75 and still written Ready to Finalize?
2. In PNP Nominations its written Province matches current residence-yes. Whereas i am in India since AOR.
3. In work experience only my 2nd company is mentioned, whereas i have worked in 3 companies. Were they unable to verify that or didnt do it?

Please have a look at the below gcms content and kindly interpret it for me. Thanks

Created Date: 2021/02/26 10:02:19 Created By: DM01333
Updated Date: 2021/12/26 10:02:53 Updated By: DM01333
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2021-01-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
A11.2: MET REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize

PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. - PNC#: 1XXXXXX. - Province matches current residence:Yes -Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. -Schedule 4 on file:Yes.

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 994 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 992 Total CRS Points Assessed: 994 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: and MARRIED at APR PA gained points aa at ITA PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXX Company edoc# XXXXXXXXX PA *Skill Transferability* 025 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED

Master's Degree, BUSINESS ADMIN R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 1241 Administrative assistants__________ WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Administrative Coordinator (NOC: 1241) for XXX Company R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# XXXXXXXXX): Dated: 2020-09-27 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES
FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 78 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 77 15 - R80 Work Experience - ***Revised*** (13) 05 -R83 Adaptability- verified Spouse has language Proficiency PNP Traige: Refer to IR
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA (XXX, XXX), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2024-02-18 SPOUSE/CL (XXX,XXX), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2030-10-06
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXX, XXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (XXX, XXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application.

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019

I am 12jan 2021 applicant. And have Review Required too. Can u please tell for what u have RR.?
Would like to have an insight, m very worried. You can check my notes in below post.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I am 12jan 2021 applicant. And have Review Required too. Can u please tell for what u have RR.?
Would like to have an insight, m very worried. You can check my notes in below post.
I think I have "review required" because my wife got a US tourist visa refusal some years ago. All other assessments are "appears to meet" and there is no difference between the points I claimed and the points the agent verified.

I see in your notes that the CPA has been able to assess all the points you claimed and there is not specific notes hinting at an issue with your supporting documents. Under those circumstances, it is hard to tell you why you would be under "review required".

If you are worried, I think your best course of action would be to get the advice of a professional who will help you clear any doubts.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Did you say newer PNP paper based applications are being processed in 6 months? Did I read that right?

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
Did you say newer PNP paper based applications are being processed in 6 months? Did I read that right?
My quote gives the idea that it's either-or, I'm sorry about that. What I mean is, it could take something in between 6 months up to 2-3 years. No one can assure with certainty how long the process of an application will take. Someone that has applied on the same data as you might take 4 months and yours might take way longer, it's totally random.