+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland 2020 AOR connect here

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
The CAS tool has never worked for me. The response is always: "the information you provided is either incorrect or we haven't started working on your application yet. Check your details and try again." And I'm one year post AOR.
I always log in with my application number and rest of the details. Does your file number start with EP? If yes, then I would suggest trying different versions of your last names if you have more than one, sometimes it ended up being used as a middle name and hence why you can’t access it. If it’s XEP then try without the X.

Prem74

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-3-2020
Most people use it and yes it works for pnp applicants
It does not work for me not sure why i have entered with both the Application number and also the UCID separately and still does not work

• Sad
Reactions: gprbcmg

Prem74

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-3-2020
It does not work for me not sure why i have entered with both the Application number and also the UCID separately and still does not work
Does any one know what info is shown on the CAS tool, will it be the same as the one on when you log on the application via the GCKEY?

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Does any one know what info is shown on the CAS tool, will it be the same as the one on when you log on the application via the GCKEY?
No. This is what it shows on mine:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 21, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on October 21, 2020.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I've decided to book a remedical since my existing medical has expired and there's no extension in sight.
I read a few accounts on #nairaland from applicants who went proactive and did a remed without being asked to after theirs expired in November 2020. One of them got PPR just last week. In as much as not every testimony we read is true, I feel like there's no harm in trying.
However, I'd like to know if anybody in this forum has done same. What was the outcome? What do you all advice?

This silence from IRCC is killing me. I'm January 2020 AOR. Med expired December 19th 2020.

Reactions: manku_patel

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I've decided to book a remedical since my existing medical has expired and there's no extension in sight.
I read a few accounts on #nairaland from applicants who went proactive and did a remed without being asked to after theirs expired in November 2020. One of them got PPR just last week. In as much as not every testimony we read is true, I feel like there's no harm in trying.
However, I'd like to know if anybody in this forum has done same. What was the outcome? What do you all advice?

This silence from IRCC is killing me. I'm January 2020 AOR. Med expired December 19th 2020.
Your medicals may have been extended. I'm not saying this is the case, but it's possible. You can only know for certain by ordering your note or calling.

My meds will expire on 15 Feb. I have since booked a remeds for 17 Feb. If my meds gets extended that's fine (usually for 6 month). But if it doesn't, then I'll be certain that my medical is valid for a year.

Seriously waiting and not being able to do anything is frustrating. At least getting my remeds makes me feel better.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

Seriously, its becoming increasingly frustrating when they are processing last quarter 2020 applicants quicker than late 2019 and early 2020 applicants. They too have only security left and are in the same boat as few of us who are waiting for almost a year or even more than that. Clearly depicts their lack of planning for the applicants 3 months before lockdown and after that. Not sure how many more months we need to play this waiting game with our funds locked infinitely and hanging precariously in our current jobs!!!

Prem74

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-3-2020
Hey guys...how are we all doing?

Ok...I got the PPR letter yesterday. It's been a long journey and I'm glad it ended well. Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

AOR - 20th Feb 2020
PPR - 28th Jan 2021
congrats!!!! :)

Reactions: Joenelly

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hey guys...how are we all doing?

Ok...I got the PPR letter yesterday. It's been a long journey and I'm glad it ended well. Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

AOR - 20th Feb 2020
PPR - 28th Jan 2021
My AOR twin, happy at least you got it. Please share your COPR expiry date once you receive your passports back.