Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BANGLORE
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear All,

I am a Software developer with 3+ years of experience. I am planning to migrate to canada through PNP programme. So i would like to know your opinion about the suitable pnp programmes for software developers in Canada.

Lilly Susan

May 25, 2021
Hi All,

I would like to know which are the best PNP options for software developers currently...further to this any idea about when the fsw draw is going to happen in 2022...

Thanks,
Lilly

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I would like to know which are the best PNP options for software developers currently...further to this any idea about when the fsw draw is going to happen in 2022...

Thanks,
Lilly
There is talk on the forum that there will be no or few FSW draws in 2022 due to the backlogs. PNP depends on your CRS score and your score with other PNPs (e.g Sask has its own points system). What is your NOC and CRS score?

Lilly Susan

May 25, 2021
There is talk on the forum that there will be no or few FSW draws in 2022 due to the backlogs. PNP depends on your CRS score and your score with other PNPs (e.g Sask has its own points system). What is your NOC and CRS score?
Hi,
My NOC code is 2174 and crs score is 440....can u pls tell what are the possibilities...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
My NOC code is 2174 and crs score is 440....can u pls tell what are the possibilities...
Look at Saskatchewan and calculate your score. You want around 70. You need to be licensed too so look at what license you need for your NOC. Maybe Alberta if they select your NOC and score.

Lilly Susan

May 25, 2021
Look at Saskatchewan and calculate your score. You want around 70. You need to be licensed too so look at what license you need for your NOC. Maybe Alberta if they select your NOC and score.
Ok..actually my husband is going to be the primary applicant in express entry profile....and his noc code is 6221 and we will get crs around 460 (need to write ielts). In the pnp option we will create both profiles .....Any idea bou the pnp chances of the noc 6221, technical sales..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok..actually my husband is going to be the primary applicant in express entry profile....and his noc code is 6221 and we will get crs around 460 (need to write ielts). In the pnp option we will create both profiles .....Any idea bou the pnp chances of the noc 6221, technical sales..
Same as above. See if SINP draws the NOC with the SINP score. You only have those two provinces as options without a job offer. So you are each going to have an Express Entry profile as primary applicant with each of you as listed as the dependent on each profile?

Lilly Susan

May 25, 2021
Same as above. See if SINP draws the NOC with the SINP score. You only have those two provinces as options without a job offer. So you are each going to have an Express Entry profile as primary applicant with each of you as listed as the dependent on each profile?
hmm...yea...planning so...any idea about fsw draw and expected crs score...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hmm...yea...planning so...any idea about fsw draw and expected crs score...
FSW draws if they resume will be over 470 and it is expected to be even higher (480 range). There hasn't been a FSW draw in over a year. OINP tech stream is not an option right now with your score. For your NOC as main applicant, you want over 455. That was the lowest (I believe) in 2021. You can look at OINP draw scores on site.

Lilly Susan

May 25, 2021
Hi Dears,

I am planning to go on a student visa and I have lots of queries...If you can help that would be much better...
I am planning to take a course related to IT and after graduation, I would like to apply for PR. I heard that Saskatchewa, Nova Scotia etc. are easier to apply for PR after graduation
but I am worried about the job opportunities (full-time & part-time) there....Does it take more time to get a job in the IT field...Please reply..

Thanks,
Lilly

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Dears,

I am planning to go on a student visa and I have lots of queries...If you can help that would be much better...
I am planning to take a course related to IT and after graduation, I would like to apply for PR. I heard that Saskatchewa, Nova Scotia etc. are easier to apply for PR after graduation
but I am worried about the job opportunities (full-time & part-time) there....Does it take more time to get a job in the IT field...Please reply..

Thanks,
Lilly
Not sure how you will be eligible or have enough points after graduation. Research the PNP programs of the provinces and see where you are eligible. You need to research IT job opportunities too.