+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP ONTARIO -Ties to province Imp

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hello,

Iam a recent masters grad and I am about to apply for PR under the Ontario PNP. There is this question in the form that says that what ties do yo have to Ontario. Could any one please let me know what kind of an answer would be best suited. I just came to Canada an year back and i dont have any property, job or relative to tie me to this province.

Plz help,

Regards

amn87

May 28, 2012
danishali said:
Hello,

Iam a recent masters grad and I am about to apply for PR under the Ontario PNP. There is this question in the form that says that what ties do yo have to Ontario. Could any one please let me know what kind of an answer would be best suited. I just came to Canada an year back and i dont have any property, job or relative to tie me to this province.

Plz help,

Regards
apply for work permit, look for some temporary job and mention close university friends as ties, show ur credit card bills and rent slips to show that u have not moved out of ontario for long periods of time, are you an engineering grad?

soloman1776

Star Member
May 22, 2012
ties means how you are beneficial to the community and not showing credit card bills (u have to show bills and proof of living in Ontario anyways coz there is a 1 year residency requirement)

amn87

May 28, 2012
soloman1776 said:
ties means how you are beneficial to the community and not showing credit card bills (u have to show bills and proof of living in Ontario anyways coz there is a 1 year residency requirement)
if you had any job in the last one year in ontario, you can mention that as a tie probably, i think