+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP OINP international student stream/ My school isn't listed?

Hanadian

Dec 21, 2021
I graduated my school in Montreal about 1.5 years ago. Right after I moved to Ontario, and I started working full time.
I decided to apply for PR and applying for PNP-OINP. Since I did 2yrs of full time study and got a DEP(Diploma of Vocational Studies). The school is operated by the English Montreal School Board and funded by the Quebec Ministry of Education (Rosemount Technology Centre/Centre de technologie Rosemont) .

I was reading through 'Eligible Canadian Colleges and Universities list' on ontario.ca (https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream#section-10) and I found out my school is not listed. I was thinking, it may be my diploma that is not enough to apply. but In the list, I found other schools that offer same Diplomas.

I wrote an email to them, providing my school information and diploma detail, and asking if there is any solution for it or even I am eligible for it.
Meanwhile, I am writing here to ask if anyone had similar experience or advice for me.

Thank you.

gunita

Jan 29, 2024
Hello

Did you get any solution for this ??

Actually i studied from Montreal (ISI Institut Supérieur d'Informatique)
But the name is not on the list !! Any solutions for that ??

Thank you in advance

gunita

Jan 29, 2024
Thank you for your reply!

Here Ineed one more help!
Actually, i got invite for PNP(Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter) by the 14th of December)

But I didn't accept because I submitted my IELTS score of 7.5 in listening by mistake and originally it was 7!
What do I do so that they can consider my profile for the next coming invites?