+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Nova Scotia Skilled Worker

Jasonbourne91

Mar 7, 2024
I'm an international student who completed a 1-year PGWP from a college in Ontario, and I'm in the process of starting my second course in May, However, I received an offer letter from an Insurance agency from Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I'm contemplating whether to study further or work. I have 2 years of experience working as a claims advisor for an MCN named Allstate Insurance back home. So I was wondering, since the claims advisor job falls under the Teer 2 category and the position from this new company falls under the Teer 3 category, I believe I should be qualifying for the Nova Scotia Skilled Worker PNP, Or even if I work for a year I should be able to apply for an express entry category, right? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

Myahudi Jr II

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
I did lol, I hold a Masters in Business Administration from my home country and a 1 PGDM from a college in Ontario. Honestly, The only reason I considered taking another course is to get a 3-year work permit.
That is what I meant, 2 years at college has you more time for WP rather than condensing on one year and eventually running out of time