Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
wow congrats, hope everything went well and you will get your LOA soon...keep us all posted.
what is your stream?

kamal dhaliwal said:
Hello friends,

My sponsorer got call from immigration officer today,,Now lets see what will the result........

kamal

kamal dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/Feb/2011
Doc's Request.
24/feb/2011 got file number
Nomination.....
sponsor intervied on 10/june
AOR Received.
LOA received today 30/july/2011 dated 14june,2011
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
CHC DELHI 4/august/2011,
Med's Request
5/september/2011
Med's Done....
12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
sset12 said:
wow congrats, hope everything went well and you will get your LOA soon...keep us all posted.
what is your stream?
Hello sset,

Thanks....iam under general stream

dlsfloor

Jan 17, 2009
they just requested 1 paper from my first college degree notarized copy!

Kamal how long did they take to calle ur sponsor after they recieved those addicional document?

kamal dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/Feb/2011
Doc's Request.
24/feb/2011 got file number
Nomination.....
sponsor intervied on 10/june
AOR Received.
LOA received today 30/july/2011 dated 14june,2011
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
CHC DELHI 4/august/2011,
Med's Request
5/september/2011
Med's Done....
12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
dlsfloor said:
they just requested 1 paper from my first college degree notarized copy!

Kamal how long did they take to calle ur sponsor after they recieved those addicional document?
three to four months

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
marjay said:
Hi guys, This is what really happened in our case. We applied before under Federal Skilled worker on Nov. 2010. Then we receive our file number on february 2010, then on march our papers were received at manila visa office. On May 22, 2011 the consul reviewed our papers and decided to deny our papers coz he was not convinced that my spouse really worked as private nurse. Due to frustration we decided to apply under MPNP family stream. WE submitted our papers last May 10, 2011 and was delivered personally by the aunt of my wife on May 16, 2011. We still got no AOR and temporary file number till now. I just hope we will receive it soon. tanks.
We received the mail via email. We applied in FSW but now shifted to MPNP family stream coz we were denied. I hope everything goes smooth this time. I pray that we can make it this time. I guess MPNP takes 18 months to process. So we have to wait. While FSW takes only an average of 9 months. We should have received our Med request last april but we were denied. So we had to apply in MPNP as an alternative. We applied last May. Handed by the aunt of my wife personally in Manitoba since she is our sponsor. May God bless us all!

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
Hello Guys!
I have also submitted my file under PNP-Manitoba General stream sometime in May. So the first thing I can expect from them is an AOR right? And from the looks of it...it will take around 1month or so. As I have given my email in the application I understand they would be sending the AOR via email only, correct?

Thanks for your feedback...:)

Jun 15, 2011
Hello guys. I am Jansen, a Filipino and planning to apply under MPNP... I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia. I will applying under general stream. My first cousin is a resident in Manitoba. i have some inquiries, and i hope you guy can help me:

1.) what are the documents that should be notarized?

2.) how can i notarize my saudi arabia certificate of employment?

3.) once accepted by MPNP, can i send my application in Manila Office in the Philippines?

4.) since I applied in Manila, Philippines; and i am here in Saudi... is it possible for me to do the medical exams and police clearance issue here?

5.) i do not have sufficient funds, do i still need to give notarized copies of my bank statements? but my first cousin will sign an affidavit of support

thanks a lot for your time. more power

here is my Yahoo messenger ID: jansen_mariano@yahoo.com
Blackberry id: 22c5b47e

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
jansen_mariano said:
Hello guys. I am Jansen, a Filipino and planning to apply under MPNP... I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia. I will applying under general stream. My first cousin is a resident in Manitoba. i have some inquiries, and i hope you guy can help me:

1.) what are the documents that should be notarized? please refer to the below checklist
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pn/pnpkit0909.pdf

2.) how can i notarize my saudi arabia certificate of employment?

3.) once accepted by MPNP, can i send my application in Manila Office in the Philippines? YES

4.) since I applied in Manila, Philippines; and i am here in Saudi... is it possible for me to do the medical exams and police clearance issue here? Yes

5.) i do not have sufficient funds, do i still need to give notarized copies of my bank statements? but my first cousin will sign an affidavit of support

Yes you must submit a notarized SOA and your supporter must provide a Declaration of Financial Support(MAS Part2) as well as income, employment and other financial docs proving that your relative has the ability to support you financially. Please refer to page 29 of below link.

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pn/pnpkit0909.pdf

thanks a lot for your time. more power

here is my Yahoo messenger ID: jansen_mariano @ yahoo.com
Blackberry id: 22c5b47e

Re-Lax

Sep 16, 2010
jansen,

go to manitoba tracking forum, you will get all the answer you are not sure of. But to give you some latest for those who applied recently and get their papers back for additional requirements...

You need to notarized all your documents, regardless.
You need to show that you have 10k Can dollars regardless you are family stream or not. This is the latest feedback from those recent applicants that were ask for.
You need to take IELTS, previously not required for MPNP
Instruction for medical test and police clearance will be instructed to you at the latter time when your application is approved. Yes, it can be done in Saudi
No, if you are applying for MPNP, you need to send it first to Manitoba immigration. They will assess your application, if approved they will pass it on to Manila embassy for their final approval , and Manila embassy will then start to communicate with you for the continual process.

Hope this helps.

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
marjay said:
Hi guys, This is what really happened in our case. We applied before under Federal Skilled worker on Nov. 2010. Then we receive our file number on february 2010, then on march our papers were received at manila visa office. On May 22, 2011 the consul reviewed our papers and decided to deny our papers coz he was not convinced that my spouse really worked as private nurse. Due to frustration we decided to apply under MPNP family stream. WE submitted our papers last May 10, 2011 and was delivered personally by the aunt of my wife on May 16, 2011. We still got no AOR and temporary file number till now. I just hope we will receive it soon. tanks.
hello juz receive AOR via mail. whats next?

amere

Jul 30, 2011
esr said:
Hello guys just want to share mine.. I applied last April 18 2011 and get the aor last May 13 2011.. Good luck to all of us..
hi, i'm new here..we're planning to pass our application this october under family stream..want to ask if you included the ielts result to your application? is this essential in approving the application..thanks..

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi there! Is there anyone using the new Generic Application for Canada form? I have some problem while filling the form. In the guide said that fill in "*" for unknown date. After i fill in "*" it pop up an error box said this "*" is invalid and ask me fill in the date and it cannot generated 2D bar code before print out.

Is there anyone also facing this problem as well?

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
kidrobot said:
Hi there! Is there anyone using the new Generic Application for Canada form? I have some problem while filling the form. In the guide said that fill in "*" for unknown date. After i fill in "*" it pop up an error box said this "*" is invalid and ask me fill in the date and it cannot generated 2D bar code before print out.

Is there anyone also facing this problem as well?
Hi kidrobot,

i didn't get what exactly you asking..if its like a problem you can still forward the old format forms as they will be accepted till 31 march 2012.

Hope this helps

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
manpreet.singh said:
Hi kidrobot,

i didn't get what exactly you asking..if its like a problem you can still forward the old format forms as they will be accepted till 31 march 2012.

Hope this helps
Hi manpreet.singh,

In the Generic Application form for Canada, there is a section need me to fill in my National Identity document issue and expiry date. My document do not have expiry date so i leave it blank. After i completed fill in the form and click validate, the form ask me fill in the expiry date. I try to fill in "*" but it's not work as well.

As a result, without completely fill in the form, it won't generated 2D bar code before i print the form.

Thanks for your reply manpreet.singh.

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
Hi Kidrobot,

i'll suggest you to get in touch with the governing auhtority who issued you national identity document and confirm the same from them and to be on safe side get it in written your expiry date.

Also, you can choose "No" for it as you are already giving your details of passport which i guess the most trustable national document globally a one can have.

Hope this can help you

Regards
Manpreet