+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp landing

samrai1

Apr 19, 2014
Hi there
I had applied under Ontario Pilot programme. Now I have got my visa and permanent residence confirmation letter from the embassy.On the PR confirmation letter, my application category is PV2 and destination city is Toronto. Can anyone help me that I can land only in Ontario or I can land in any province?

PLEASE HELP!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I AM CONFUSED :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
samrai1 said:
Hi there
I had applied under Ontario Pilot programme. Now I have got my visa and permanent residence confirmation letter from the embassy.On the PR confirmation letter, my application category is PV2 and destination city is Toronto. Can anyone help me that I can land only in Ontario or I can land in any province?

PLEASE HELP!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I AM CONFUSED :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Basically, u can land anywhere in canada but its better if u land in ontario.. If you are outland candidate u can land at toronto. if u r inland then u have lot of options to land ..

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
taurus1985 said:
Basically, u can land anywhere in canada but its better if u land in ontario.. If you are outland candidate u can land at toronto. if u r inland then u have lot of options to land ..
What options are there for inland applicants??

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
navi0420 said:
Can we land in any other province??
You can land anywhere in canada there is no such restriction but officer can create problems for you and you need to prove that you will live in province which nominated you. but if you are travelling by air and you land at Vancouver and then you connecting flight to calgary/toronto the province which nominated you then its not a problem

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
taurus1985 said:
You can land anywhere in canada there is no such restriction but officer can create problems for you and you need to prove that you will live in province which nominated you. but if you are travelling by air and you land at Vancouver and then you connecting flight to calgary/toronto the province which nominated you then its not a problem
If we clear landing then we are free to live anywhere, right?

samrai1

Apr 19, 2014
taurus1985 said:

What if you dont have connecting flight to the province which has nominated you

samrai1

Apr 19, 2014
navi0420 said:
Whats your timeline?
And is there any kind of rule that we have to live in the nominating province for minimum 2 years and then we can move to another province?