+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP-ITA Mar2016 onwards Let's network here

carly09

Mar 25, 2016
Hi everyone! Let's post our timelines and issues regarding our applications here.
As of the moment i'm still waiting for the website to load. It seems too busy at the moment.

Here's my timeline:
EOI PEI -Feb 1, 2016
PEI ITA - Feb 11,2016
Full application - Feb 21,2016
PEI PNP - Mar 15, 2016
ITA - MAr 23, 2016

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
Hello,

I have just created my EE profile. Please could you let me how to apply for PEI PNP? I am overseas skilled worker without job offer..

Thank you.

carly09

Mar 25, 2016
hi zpat978,
i saw this infos from myimmitracker

Manitoba
Applicants who are applying as Skilled Workers Overseas must demonstrate connection to Manitoba either through the support of family members or friends, through previous education or work experience in the province or through an Invitation to Apply received from the MPNP.

Prince Edward Island
1. Applicant should have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system.

2. Applicant need to fill the EOI – expression of Interest form and along with the resume, send mail to prince Edward Island office.

3. Once you submit the form to our office, it serves as an expression of your interest to immigrate to PEI. there is no application fee.

4. If your profile is accepted, the Prince Edward Office will come back to you for more information.

New Brunswick
1. Applicant should have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system.

2. Applicant need to fill the EOI – expression of Interest form and along with the resume, send mail to Newburnswick Province office.

3. The highest ranked candidates may be invited to apply to NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream.

Nova Scotia
1. Have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of occupations in demand.

2. Prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;

3. Show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia;

4. Have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system

5. Currently Nova Scotia is not accepting application for Demand Express entry.

Ontario
1. The Express entry(EE) applications that the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OOPNP) will consider applicants having at least minimum score of 400 on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in CIC’s Express Entry system.

2. A PT notification is issued for applicant.

3. Once the PT notification is received you have 45 days to file your application with OOPNP.

4. You must send only copies of supporting documents unless otherwise stated.

5. Do not submit original civil documents (i.e., birth certificate or passport) as the application documents will not be returned.

6. The application fee for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream candidates is $1,500.

7. The application fee is per application.

8. The fee must be submitted with the application package or the application will be considered incomplete and returned to you.

9. Fees are non-refundable.