+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - International Graduate - (job offer) ?

Nov 2, 2021
Hello everyone..

I am a drafting technician and have been in the company for over a year now and I am on a PWGP, and the job offered to me was not under LMIA. I just have the contract.

I have a question regarding the job offer question when filling out the BC PNP international graduate form.
it states "Do you have directly related work experience at the same or greater NOC level in the past 10 years, including the Job Offer? "

Does the "including the job offer" in the question above mean LMIA offer? Or could it be any job under the NOC 0, A and B?

Then, in the next page, there is "job offer details", and again, I am not sure if I can just put my job which is NOC B or if it has to be a LMIA job offer!!

Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone..

I am a drafting technician and have been in the company for over a year now and I am on a PWGP, and the job offered to me was not under LMIA. I just have the contract.

I have a question regarding the job offer question when filling out the BC PNP international graduate form.
it states "Do you have directly related work experience at the same or greater NOC level in the past 10 years, including the Job Offer? "

Does the "including the job offer" in the question above mean LMIA offer? Or could it be any job under the NOC 0, A and B?

Then, in the next page, there is "job offer details", and again, I am not sure if I can just put my job which is NOC B or if it has to be a LMIA job offer!!

Thank you in advance.
The job offer is the paperwork your employer fills out to sponsor your application. The employer has to be eligible to sponsor and willing to do so.

Nov 2, 2021
The job offer is the paperwork your employer fills out to sponsor your application. The employer has to be eligible to sponsor and willing to do so.
Okay! I got it. Is there a particular list of requirements I should show my boss so he can check if he is eligible before I apply for PNP or just the requirements in the BC PNP website would suffice?

Also, when filling out the PNP forms, there’s “work experience” where I typed my position and NOC and 1 year of experience, and then, right after that, there is “job offer - job offer details”. If I understood your email, I can just use the same job tittle and NOC to fill out this part right as long as my boss is eligible to support me, correct?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay! I got it. Is there a particular list of requirements I should show my boss so he can check if he is eligible before I apply for PNP or just the requirements in the BC PNP website would suffice?

Also, when filling out the PNP forms, there’s “work experience” where I typed my position and NOC and 1 year of experience, and then, right after that, there is “job offer - job offer details”. If I understood your email, I can just use the same job tittle and NOC to fill out this part right as long as my boss is eligible to support me, correct?
The BC PNP program application guide describes the eligibility requirements as wells as obligations for your employer if they are sponsoring your application. There is paperwork and forms they must sign. Your job offer is for job your employer is supporting you for.