+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP inlands after EE AOR

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I would like to join the group of people who got Express Entry (EE) electronic Acknowledgment of Receipt (eAOR) and fit in the category of Provencal Nominee Program (PNP) and they are in Canada.

Please provide your timeline that we could compare.

Thanks

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirut88 said:
Hello everyone,

I would like to join the group of people who got Express Entry (EE) electronic Acknowledgment of Receipt (eAOR) and fit in the category of Provencal Nominee Program (PNP) and they are in Canada.

Please provide your timeline that we could compare.

Thanks
Timeline in my signature

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline is in my signature as well..

Is there any other PNP inland applicants here in the forum who are moving from one province to another?

I am currently living in Ontario but I'm moving to NS next month. Hopefully I can get my PPR before the move.

Cheers

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Amirut88,

Thanks for creating new page. In your time line signature you mention CIC requested you additional document on Jan 26. Kindly let us know what document they requested you.

Thanks

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Thanks for creating the new page.
:)

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
I am BC PNP inland CEC.
Aor 24 Oct
BG not needed at this time.

Thank you for making this thread !

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
P@ssw0rd1 said:
Hi Amirut88,

Thanks for creating new page. In your time line signature you mention CIC requested you additional document on Jan 26. Kindly let us know what document they requested you.

Thanks
It was CV and Supplementary docs for students

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
Inland BC PNP

Acknowledgement of receipt - October 27, 2016
Review of Medical Results - Passed - Dec 21, 2016
A background check is needed - In Progress - Dec 21, 2016

Review of submitted documents - Request Letter - Jan 9
- Schedule A (background/education history); Travel History Form
Review of submitted documents - Provided - Jan 10
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time - Jan 10

Review of submitted documents - Request Letter - Jan 27
- Explanation/ supporting documents regarding your marital status as it appears you were previously married
P.S. I've never been married.
Review of submitted documents - Provided - Jan 27

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
You guys are Inland PNP, did you have to upload your Proof of funds in your Express Entry profile even you are currently working in Canada?

CIC website says:
"Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

But as a BC PNP nominee, we don't have valid job offer (BC PNP nomination doesn't count as valid job offer neither LMIA supported) and our ITA says we are invited under BC Provincial Nomination. CIC website only says about being invited under CEC and FSW and not about BC PNP nomination.
So how did you do? Do we need to show proof of funds or not? :-\

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anford said:
You guys are Inland PNP, did you have to upload your Proof of funds in your Express Entry profile even you are currently working in Canada?

CIC website says:
"Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

But as a BC PNP nominee, we don't have valid job offer (BC PNP nomination doesn't count as valid job offer neither LMIA supported) and our ITA says we are invited under BC Provincial Nomination. CIC website only says about being invited under CEC and FSW and not about BC PNP nomination.
All Inland PNPs applying under FSW program are required to upload proof of funds.

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
Anford said:

CIC website says:

Express Entry - Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

- list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,

- list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,

- be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
here are my timeline

PNP nomination 17th Nov 16,
ITA 30 Nov 16
eAPR 6th Jan 2017,
No change in status till date

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
syedahraza said:
All Inland PNPs applying under FSW program are required to upload proof of funds.
But ITA of people who are BC PNP nominated say this: "We are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)."

So they are not applying under FSW, neither CEC... they are applying under BC PNP.