+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
Good afternoon.

My time line is
- June 09, 2017 Application. (AINP Paper based)
- Pre arrival letter : Feb. 2018
- MR Mar 2018 and Medical passed April 2018.

Since April 2018, there has not been any request additional documents or update over the year. I called IRCC several times to check my progress and they always said that everything looks good so just wait.

Today I just got a second medical request and I'm really disappointed. it's exceeded regular processing time already and I was hoping that I can get a PR this month because some people saying sometimes it takes 24 months.

Would you guys please share your experience if second medical request is good sign for my process?
Actually I have a DUI record in 2003 and BAC was 0.064 (it's guilty in my country but not in Canada and it passed already over 15 years!! so I believe it can be deemed rehab category)

Now I'm really worried about my PR processing because I cannot assume how long does it takes more... Any experience, information would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
Good afternoon.

My time line is

Since April 2018, there has not been any request additional documents or update over the year. I called IRCC several times to check my progress and they always said that everything looks good so just wait.

Today I just got a second medical request and I'm really disappointed. it's exceeded regular processing time already and I was hoping that I can get a PR this month because some people saying sometimes it takes 24 months.

Would you guys please share your experience if second medical request is good sign for my process?
Actually I have a DUI record in 2003 and BAC was 0.064 (it's guilty in my country but not in Canada and it passed already over 15 years!! so I believe it can be deemed rehab category)

Now I'm really worried about my PR processing because I cannot assume how long does it takes more... Any experience, information would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Wow you are the oldest applicant I know so far!
Geez, what are they doing to our application?

I'm afraid that I might do another medical, my medical was July 7, 2018 and we don't know or what entity knows who and when they will make that decision.

Sometimes I feel that this is unfair, but I don't have that voting power to be prioritized this time. After 3 times of following up, I was told to refrain from following up because it may delay my application longer.

Just don't loose hope and patience (I always try to remind myself this everyday!).

We'll get through this one day or another.

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Good afternoon.

My time line is

Thank you in advance.

I think it’s a good sign coz I saw someone needs to do 2 nd medical and within a month the person got PPR

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Wow you are the oldest applicant I know so far!
Geez, what are they doing to our application?

I'm afraid that I might do another medical, my medical was July 7, 2018 and we don't know or what entity knows who and when they will make that decision.

Sometimes I feel that this is unfair, but I don't have that voting power to be prioritized this time. After 3 times of following up, I was told to refrain from following up because it may delay my application longer.

Just don't loose hope and patience (I always try to remind myself this everyday!).

We'll get through this one day or another.
Me too
My medical is same as u in July 2018, so worried

Jyoon

Aug 9, 2017
Good afternoon.

My time line is

Thank you in advance.
You are almost same as me
My time line is
- June 12, 2017 Application. (AINP Paper based)
- Nothing happened after medical exam passed

I also got 2nd MR on June 5/2019
Tomorrow I will take medical exam for this request

And I also couldn’t get passed for criminality
Due to my traffic history in Australia (accumulation of demerit points by traffic violation as failed to stop at stop sign, exceeded speed limit in speed zone)
Would you please let me know if you have any update in the future?

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My time line is

Due to my traffic history in Australia (accumulation of demerit points by traffic violation as failed to stop at stop sign, exceeded speed limit in speed zone)
Hi
I m very similar to you I m 28 july 2017 applicant and still Criminality in process and as well I spend 5 years in Australia. I have 3 demerits points in my road history in Australia but I think it will b back in 3 years I left Australia in 2014.

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
I think it’s a good sign coz I saw someone needs to do 2 nd medical and within a month the person got PPR
Yeah,
like they want us to spend more money

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
application received Nov 6, 2017. more than 19 months , It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Eligibility and criminality passed which is very significant

May 14 got ghost updated and Security checks were initiated May 14, 2019 and security data upload on May 17th are in progress.(who knows what does it mean in terms of security data upload completed ?) by the way, they set up a due day for security check which is June 13th(I know it is nothing, whey just set up a date for their reference.If passed that day may be they need to get deep investigation? but all the security data information has already uploaded prob lily CBSA done their job and send back to IRCC do the review that is just my assume )

I received a CSIS notes on MAY 6TH, there is no information in their data bank regard my name. so, I think Security screening is not for me. but I am not sure about it, since May 14th security check start until know it is long time. I was worried about it.

they extend my Medicals are valid until Apr 14, 2020.

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
My time line is

I booked my medical this Friday and will see what happened and update you if I get any from CIC. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: yycemong

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
I booked my medical this Friday and will see what happened and update you if I get any from CIC. Fingers crossed.
Good luck!
I hope this will complete your PR application.
Let us know. Cheers.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
My time line is

Demeeits were mentioned on police report???