+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
Yes I told them 22months finished. And they said already last time agent leave a note for my officer
this is weird . Now i am scared . i also have 1 dependent and
from December background check
i call them in april agent told me security not started yet ..

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
this is weird . Now i am scared . i also have 1 dependent and
from December background check
i call them in april agent told me security not started yet ..
I have my spouse as dependent, and same thing. Security check still in progress.
Aug 22, 2017 applicant. It's been 21 months now.

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
I'm still waiting, and following up. My last follow up was 3 weeks ago and I received this email. What does this mean?
AR date is Aug 22 and it has been more than 21 months now. Anyone who had the same response from CIC?

"This email is prepared in response to your recent application status enquiry. Due to the high volume of applications at our office, we are unable to assign your application for permanent residence to an Immigration Officer at this time. We apologize for any difficulty or disappointment this may entail. Rest assured that your application is in queue for review.

Please refrain from requesting further file status enquires as this will result in more time being consumed for the purposes of file tracking and correspondence response. You will receive instructions as soon as your application is assigned to an Immigration Officer."

DaniS90

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I'm still waiting, and following up. My last follow up was 3 weeks ago and I received this email. What does this mean?
AR date is Aug 22 and it has been more than 21 months now. Anyone who had the same response from CIC?

"This email is prepared in response to your recent application status enquiry. Due to the high volume of applications at our office, we are unable to assign your application for permanent residence to an Immigration Officer at this time. We apologize for any difficulty or disappointment this may entail. Rest assured that your application is in queue for review.

Please refrain from requesting further file status enquires as this will result in more time being consumed for the purposes of file tracking and correspondence response. You will receive instructions as soon as your application is assigned to an Immigration Officer."
That's crazy dude. People from November and even up to May 2018 have been assigned officers and given PPR and not you? Wtf CIC

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
That's crazy dude. People from November and even up to May 2018 have been assigned officers and given PPR and not you? Wtf CIC
I know man,
This adds to my depression, but I try to shrug it off since I still have my work permit. But still.
This keeps me thinking, what's wrong with me!?
I wonder if Immigration Officers know how applicants feel when they are past the estimated processing time.

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019

Holy shit

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018

This is ridiculous how they tell you to refrain from contacting again. Your application is way overdue!

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I know man,
This adds to my depression, but I try to shrug it off since I still have my work permit. But still.
This keeps me thinking, what's wrong with me!?
I wonder if Immigration Officers know how applicants feel when they are past the estimated processing time.
Hi bro I am also 28 July 2017 applicant and still waiting.

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
This is ridiculous how they tell you to refrain from contacting again. Your application is way overdue!
This is really unfair, however, don't see this statement as a threat, but rather an advice, clearly stating the effect of his action on the processing of his application. Which might leads to further delay in processing time.
I hope you get the golden mail sooner than you think.

Reactions: yycemong

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
This is really unfair, however, don't see this statement as a threat, but rather an advice, clearly stating the effect of his action on the processing of his application. Which might leads to further delay in processing time.
I hope you get the golden mail sooner than you think.
Yeah
That's how I read it - at least for the sake of my sanity.
But, they have to understand why applicants are eager to get an update because I never do. They always mention that it is still in progress and security checks but no other update.
I don't wish this to anyone, but it's really annoying, when the people whom you applied with are already PR for close to a year and yet I'm still waiting.

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
I sent an email to my MP on May30 and he called my spouse today May 31

He said he checked our file with IRCC and background check is done so now we have nothing to do and just wait, my AR is 2017 sep, so frustrated

Actually I called IRCC a month ago and the agent told me the same thing so I thing MP couldn’t help much, it’s all count on IRCC

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I sent an email to my MP on May30 and he called my spouse today May 31

He said he checked our file with IRCC and background check is done so now we have nothing to do and just wait, my AR is 2017 sep, so frustrated

Actually I called IRCC a month ago and the agent told me the same thing so I thing MP couldn’t help much, it’s all count on IRCC
Hi bro
I understand your frustration but I m same like you .I m 28 July 2017 aplication and nothing yet .we can do only just prey to God.