+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
ppl who have not yet got ppr since before 2017 June, is it because your guys case is very complicated ? Can you share some so I can plan my time if I am the same. Btw, I am on intl postgraduate PNP.

Last edited:

u2

Aug 31, 2016
ppl who have not yet got ppr, is it because your guys case is very complicated ? Can you share some so I can plan my time if I am the same. Btw, I am on intl postgraduate PNP.
How are you so sure about that our case are complicated!!!!!! At least in my case I see no difference than others. I don’t think it’s a good idea to jump into a conclusion without any concrete facts or figure. However, it is a public forum, our comments does have some sort of impact on others. Nothing against you though. Good luck with your application.

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
How are you so sure about that our case are complicated!!!!!! At least in my case I see no difference than others. I don’t think it’s a good idea to jump into a conclusion without any concrete facts or figure. However, it is a public forum, our comments does have some sort of impact on others. Nothing against you though. Good luck with your application.
I did not confirm anything. All I said it is a Probility. and I was using a Question mark not a statement. You need to learn how to read literal clearly so you don’t make yourself upset on your own reason.

Security screening is a Fact, not something I make up. Anyone who is NOT in trouble with eligibility and background but with a timeline over 24 months has a higher prob that he has been security screening (again, to 100% confirm this you need to get a note too. )

Last edited:
Reactions: MissyTin

u2

Aug 31, 2016
I did not confirm anything. All I said it is a Prob, to confirm that you need to get a note to see if you are in security screening.

Security screening is a Fact, not something I make up. Anyone with a timeline over 24 months has a higher prob that he has been security screening (again, to 100% confirm this you need to get a note too. )
I did not confirm anything. All I said it is a Prob, to confirm that you need to get a note to see if you are in security screening.

Security screening is a Fact, not something I make up. Anyone who is NOT in trouble with eligibility and background but with a timeline over 24 months has a higher prob that he has been security screening (again, to 100% confirm this you need to get a note too. )
I guess, We all know how does the security screening work!!!!! Just put the word ‘Probably’ in a way so everyone can see that and understand your wise view. Sometime the missing words makes it a statement rather than a opinion. But thank you very much anyway.

Reactions: thomashoo

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
I guess, We all know how does the security screening work!!!!! Just put the word ‘Probably’ in a way so everyone can see that and understand your wise view. Sometime the missing words makes it a statement rather than a opinion. But thank you very much anyway.
Prob means probability, it is a concept of math. That’s why I said get a note to 100% confirm that.

Apparently, i was using a question not a statement. If I am sure about your complexity, why I brother asking ??? you are not answering the question but arguing other stuff that I never said. I do not understand your logic...

Also, knowing things in advance. Help us plan things in advance like extending visa before expire, focus OFF the application but on other important stuff like family, work etc.

Last edited:

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Prob means probability, it is a concept of math. That’s why I said get a note to 100% confirm that.

Apparently, i was using a question not a statement. If I am sure about your complexity, why I brother asking ??? you are not answering the question but arguing other stuff that I never said. I do not understand your logic...

Also, knowing things in advance. Help us plan things in advance like extending visa before expire, focus OFF the application but on other important stuff like family, work etc.
There is a probability of extensive security check, that they do not do for everyone. Therefore, it might delay the application

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
Hello, August 8 2017 applicant here still waiting for DM and PPR. Anyone still waiting like me ?

aa0013

Dec 5, 2017
Mine is almost 19 months, got DM 3 weeks ago, no PPR yet.
Hey can you please tell on what date your file showed dm on ecas.. mine was on feb 13 and haven't heard anything since then.. and also what is you local ircc office?? mine is vancouver

Prior707

Feb 13, 2019
Hey can you please tell on what date your file showed dm on ecas.. mine was on feb 13 and haven't heard anything since then.. and also what is you local ircc office?? mine is vancouver
Same on 13th of feb. Same vancouver ircc. Hopefully we get ppr this week.