+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

shadowhfx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Btw, this guy was right. @shadowhfx
Would you mind sharing (Google docs, oneodrive, dropbox...) the file so that we can keep updating it and passing it on?
Right on, here we go:

Here's the original work that was made by a very generous and smart person that helped me out, combining DM and PPR dates into one chart (
microsoft excel format) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C3UTrk4Cl0eRgAnJUwR6M-7oxs0Q0B3F

And here's a google sheet that you can collaboratively edit. You just have to add new dates at the bottom and the magic will happen:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WCNfmkcPEm8ZGg5EMGIDxYEXpGI3ShnXWCIp1m_4_PQ/edit?usp=sharing
(if anyone breaks or deletes the data by mistake, you can see the revision history and rollback)

Last edited:

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
So... Did anyone who received the PPR yesterday got a request to submit schedule A or any additional documents?
For us its
1. Passports or copies
2. Two pictures
3. Annex A that was included in the email
4. Return envelope

Last edited:
Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

Hsens

Jan 6, 2017
What about outland applicants
if you are outland and received ppr, then you cannot send your passport to their office in Ottawa. You have to send them an email to let them know you're outland applicant, and then you wait for their email for further instructions. they will ask you to send your passport to get stamped in a visa office that is near you.
The problem is we don't know how long we are going to wait again for their reply!! :(

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
if you are outland and received ppr, then you cannot send your passport to their office in Ottawa. You have to send them an email to let them know you're outland applicant, and then you wait for their email for further instructions. they will ask you to send your passport to get stamped in a visa office that is near you.
The problem is we don't know how long we are going to wait again for their reply!! :(
You don’t have to email them. They already know you aren’t in Canada. The PPR will state clearly the Visa Office you’re supposed to send your passport to.

Reactions: Carkan

blythe52133

Sep 13, 2018
My friend got PPR yesterday and their application is received on nov 1 2017.... sometime I really don't get how the cic doing their application, I applied in Oct still no update :(

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone:
I have got the PPR this morning. All the best everyone!
As i said before, you will all get yours before second weekend of next month.
Do you know if any PPR will be issued today? Thanks for keeping us posted and congrats on your PPR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carkan

Kuvamindia

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
I want to know when will outland applicants receive ppr