+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone help me to answer this question.
CIC wrote down that the processing time for Provincial nominee application takes 19 months.
What is done by 19 months they referring about?
Is it the time they finish reviewing my application? Receiving Passport Request? Receiving COPR? Finish Landing? etc.

Last edited:

Jay-Ar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
That's the same question I've been asking myself. I'm a single applicant and didn't update my application at all and not even asked for ADR and reaching 20 months in February. IRCC meets 19 months standard for 80% of the applications, so count +-4 months on an average for rest of the 20%
it seems only june applicants got lots of delayed

Jay-Ar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
That's the same question I've been asking myself. I'm a single applicant and didn't update my application at all and not even asked for ADR and reaching 20 months in February. IRCC meets 19 months standard for 80% of the applications, so count +-4 months on an average for rest of the 20%
when your medical expired? mine probably june.

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
I just called CIC. They told me that I passed criminality and security check. And I asked if there's any stage that i need go through to complete the whole process. They said it's the DM only and just let me wait the DM until 19 months full. Btw, there're only 5 lines on my ecas.

MPNP
Application received: Sep 26, 2017
AOR: Oct 31, 2017
MR: July 03, 2018
Medical Passed: July 05, 2018
Criminality & Security Passed : Just Called

Last edited:
Reactions: TommySan

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
what you mean people by june are late?
Not "you are late," but they are late with these applications. According to the graph, they worked on people from July 4th to 24th (DM rain) then moved on, based on the DM rain, to people around August 13th, along with a few people from June. That would mean these were a little bit late in relation to August.
Possibly the fellas who had ADR.

Last edited:

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
My status was changed on Jan 11 from In process to Decision Made on ECAS, but not officially on CIC portal

I just called CIC and asked them about the decision made on ECAS, she said that, there is no official decision made yet, so I'll have to wait.

Anyone else had the same answer ? While their decision made on ECAS but not on CIC ?
My suggestion is to call them again because some of them don't want to release the information , mine is dm on ecas and GCkey is still in process

pennyshang

Jan 14, 2019
My status was changed on Jan 11 from In process to Decision Made on ECAS, but not officially on CIC portal

I just called CIC and asked them about the decision made on ECAS, she said that, there is no official decision made yet, so I'll have to wait.

Anyone else had the same answer ? While their decision made on ECAS but not on CIC ?
What’s your timeline plz

RdSingh

May 4, 2018
PEI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
AOR Received.
23-9-2017
Med's Request
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Haven't seen any activity from cic since last week. Not even DM's. Are they even working?

Honey kwatra

Jan 15, 2019
Country of residence: Canada
PNP category: Provincial nominees
Nominating province: Alberta
Date application received by CIC: July 27, 2017
AOR date: Sep 12, 2017
Pre-Arrival Letter: Apr 12, 2018
Medical Requested: Jun 21, 2018
Medical Passed: Jul 09, 2018
Did u get the passport request ?

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017

Yes, me

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
My suggestion is to call them again because some of them don't want to release the information , mine is dm on ecas and GCkey is still in process
Well, to be honest you cannot be approved until you do the landing so therfor... some of them do not want to say that its approved, as it really is not.
Some agents just do not want to say approved without being sure

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

zack_edmonton

Jan 4, 2019
Hi i am in restoration and refused for restoration workpermit but during restoration I applied for visitor visa what answer should I gave them because in workpermit refusal letter there is mention about country leave immediately
Sorry. I have no answer on your situation. Try to call IRCC and find the best solution. Good luck to you!