+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
So all of you who called after DM got the info that you are approved?

Now I'm stressed out
Don't worry about that.. Some agents tell that because the whole procedure will finish when you will do the landing .. They can't feel our stress when I asked him he told me your application has been approved but has nothing to do with getting the PR.. If they had deny your application they would have send you already the letter saying that...

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Don't worry about that.. Some agents tell that because the whole procedure will finish when you will do the landing .. They can't feel our stress when I asked him he told me your application has been approved but has nothing to do with getting the PR.. If they had deny your application they would have send you already the letter saying that...
Oh geez! Tnx!
So it's the wording game :confused:
The agent did ask several times what I want to know :rolleyes:
I do understand that you are not approved until you get the COPR but still...

How is your app going?

Reactions: shadowhfx

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
Oh geez! Tnx!
So it's the wording game :confused:
The agent did ask several times what I want to know :rolleyes:
I do understand that you are not approved until you get the COPR but still...

How is your app going?
Still waiting the Ppr so nothing I can do and my work permit expires 24 January I hope I will get it till then...

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014

zack_edmonton

Jan 4, 2019
I called them yeasterday and they said the file is going to edmonton and they will reach to me for interview appointment date, any one has any idea what they ask
Hi,
I got DM on Jan 3, 2019 and interview appointment on Jan 8 from CIC-Edmonton. I live in Edmonton. How about you? I think you will get email of interview appointment very soon.
I am inland Aug 8, 2017 applicant.