+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Jay-Ar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
I already call them they said they are still checking my background check and wait a lil bit longer, I called two times
and the thing is,I submitted all the documents and paid them all and at the beginning I dont have any problem of my application and idk whats going on

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
and the thing is,I submitted all the documents and paid them all and at the beginning I dont have any problem of my application and idk whats going on
I know how frustrating is that and you just have to wait you can't do nothing more... I hope you will be done with your background check soon..

Reactions: Jay-Ar

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Yes basically he said that they will rush the ones that are closer to the 19 month so June/July applicants ...
1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

After December 7,2018 RPRF fee request which i paid next day, no respones till yet from NDVO and my medical expired in 27 December 2018 i don't know they will request me another medical exam for my parents or no they will extant it ??
Acutely im tired of wait n wait :( :( i don't know how long i should wait more, even i don't know our background check has been completed or no ??

Last edited:

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

After December 7,2018 RPRF fee request which i paid next day, no respones till yet from NDVO and my medical expired in 27 December 2018 i don't know they will request me another medical exam for my parents or no they will extant it ??
Acutely im tired of wait n wait :( :( i don't know how long i should wait more, even i don't know our background check has been completed or no ??
They received your app in 2010?!?!o_O

Reactions: Aziz123

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I already call them they said they are still checking my background check and wait a lil bit longer, I called two times
Hi Jay-Ar, what is your timeline? When was your AOR date and did you receive medical request yet? Are they busy with your security check or still with first round of background checks to clear eligibility?
Maybe you should order gcms notes to see where the hold-up is.

Jay-Ar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hi Jay-Ar, what is your timeline? When was your AOR date and did you receive medical request yet? Are they busy with your security check or still with first round of background checks to clear eligibility?
Maybe you should order gcms notes to see where the hold-up is.
june 8, 2017 they receive my application and medical passed june 2018 they said security is not yet done for the two parts

Usstass

Apr 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
02-10-2017